Reviews for Good Fight and Good Night! Part I
C chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This looks promising, keep it up!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
NikNakPaddyWaKGiveTheDocABoner chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Uh are you evetr going to finish this?
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Excellent work. )
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Huh? Is this supposed to be the end? ~sniff~ It makes me sad to know that... But anyway, that's sounds really good! And your style seems pretty interesting. _ The humour you added was much more than cool. I'm at loss of words...
Inverse-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Continue!
bulmagirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
please continue, im very very interested!
its really good too.
Raspberry Poptart chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I love the way you kept the characters in character! Please continue this fic!
parker chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
i cant wait till the next part of the story! i think you should put a lemon in there to spice things up a little bit! i love the way you keep everyone in character...especially bulma! keep up the good work!
bulma15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
please write more soon. it's very good so far
Mia Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
This is really good. Why haven't you ever continued it? You really should. This needs to be finished, I think. I hate seeing good fics be half finished, no matter what they're about. :-)
Ravenblood of abroken rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
more more more
karla chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Please, please, please continue to write this! If you don't I'll...I'll... I don't know, but It'll be some very evil! Bwhahaahhaaaa! Please write.)

~Karlista
mymangohan chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
great fic i hope you finish it soon
Kichi chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
it's cool that you actually mentions bulma's mom and dad for more than one sentence. no one ever does, it's like they live in another country, but you gotta wonder what they think about vegeta and everything, yes? BTW are you gonna finish this?
Marau-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
I really REALLY LOVE This fic so far! IT'S AWESOME FOR A FIRST FICCY! PLEASE finish it! I NEED to know what happens next! It's so COOL! You're very talented and I can't WAIT to see what happens! (please? Pretty please? I'M BEGGIN YOU ON MY HANDS AND KNEES HERE! PLEASE?) I LOVE it... MORE!