Reviews for The Triangle
baloogamonga chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
it is a very interesting story i swear *cough cough* it is good if you know who the characters are because there are stories behind the characters, they are real people in real life, but have different names in this story
YAMI CHIP chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
o_O Mow! Joey/Tea pairing? I don't think there are many stories out there with that pairing.

And why would Selina say "perhaps"? When has she ever said perhaps? Tell me this!

And India? Why not Egypt you moron! The entire show is based on Egypt and you choose India? Really why?

Moo! And how come I haven't said Moo or Mow or Meow yet? In real life when "Tea" came in saying "GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?" (_ I copied and pasted from the actual story) I probably would have given her a confused look and said "Mow?"

Anyway, update and I'll see ya in school "Lara". Hehe. People! I know her real name! Ask me and I'll tell you! Then you can track her down and go all Danan on her... YUK! Nevermind! Just track her down and kill her!

.U Bye
Ancient Angel chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Nikki: O_o; Confuzzling...

Angel: ...

Nikki: You dun like my new words?

Angel: Quite frankly... no.

Nikki: _ Meanie... anyways... Lara reminds me of Lara Croft :P Hehe.. Interesting chapter!
acting girl chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
T_T JOEY IS GETTING MARRIED! T_T NO T_T I WANTED TO MARRY JOEY! WA...Funny chapter...I liked the Joey and Nintendo part that was funny...Oh I want to make an appearence! _! Well talk to ya later! Well now actually lol! _

~AG~
acting girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This sounds really cool! I like the story...but if you don't mind me giving you a little advice...when you have a different person talking...change the paragraph. It makes it easier for the reader. _ Cool story! Update soon! _
YAMI CHIP chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
If it wasn't dripping with sarcasism it would be a good story. That and the fact that you're being really really mean.
Ancient Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Nikki: OO; It was very...

Angel: Interesting.

Nikki: Err.. good choice of words. Anyhoo, Is this going to be a Tea bashing story?

Angel: If it is, you need to put up a warning saying so, or you might accidentaly get a flame.

Nikki: Despite the way it's been written, I read it anyway. Sounds interesting. Bad Tea! Bad, bad!

Angel: I wonder how Chip ACTUALLY feels to be sisters with Tea, I know she don't like Tea very much.

Nikki: Yeah.
sedonaangelbaby chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
PLEASE REVEIW EVERYONE! ME NEED CRITIQUE!