Reviews for Darkness & Light 2: Personal Risks
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
And that chapter was very sweet, including the moments between Moody and Maud (their relationship is adorable). It was incredibly funny as well, and sexy with passion and such. Wonderful job with this whole story. Really. :)
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Uh oh, I think Georgie-boy knows. Eep. What an interesting chapter. And a great one at that. They've confessed their love, had Snapey kisses, gotten permission from Moody (which is no small feat) AND Dumbledore, blamed the loss of house points on Muriel.. but you know all this, don't you? ;)

By reading, I can easily see how well thought out all of it was. I hate when authors just jump in there and start writing. It's really amazing what you put together. I absolutely adore it. :)
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
So the feather was a test, and she confesses her love, and there's Dumbledore. I should have known. He does have a knack for turning up when you least expect him. Oh, boy.
Great chapter, though. Glad to get some insight on what was actually going on when that happened to Severus.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I KNEW something was going on when she would stumble and carry Severus and all this and the owl never did anything. Wow, that blew my mind! Holy crap, awesome(:
I laughed so hard when he took points from her when he finally found her, and when Hagrid freaked out when Maud used the dragon to distract him, and again when she removed his clothes. It was hilarious.
I absolutely love your writing. Amazing job.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Oh, no, Athena. :( That's so sad. But now I wanna know if Severus will be okay and where the bloody hell is Dumbledore when you need him?

Your descriptions of how Maud finds her way around is really well thought out, so very cool. Now, what to do about that dumb Muriel, always getting into people's business. Hmph.

On to the next chapter, I suppose. :)
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Ohh, we're finally getting somewhere. Jeez, that was amazing. :)
I love that Fred and George made a bet. It seems like something they'd do. And how Moody seems to know what's going to happen before Maud even begins to think of the possibilities.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love when people write sequels to their amazing work, and you are by far the best because you wrote two ;)

I expected Alastor's reaction would be a sum of confusion and suspicion, so I wasn't the least bit surprised when the conversation didn't go as well as Maud planned. I like the way she and Snape are comfortable around each other (well, as comfortable as Snape can get around anyone else that's not himself and a book), even after he just got through cutting into Harry with no remorse and his nerves are probably fried because of obvious reasons.

("Miss Moody," said Snape with cold emphasis, "are you intending to remain here goggling at me until the rumours are no longer rumours? Go. Now.")
Okay, I'll admit, at first I laughed because I thought it was pretty funny. And then I thought about it... and now I'm just sitting here in anticipation while writing a review.

So, seeing as there are seven of these chapters, I better keep reading that way I can get to the last of the trilogy. (:
D. M. Domini chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Still perfect. :D
cuthalion chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
*takes a deep breath*

Okay: where to begin? Fantastic storytelling, excellent characterization (but I already told you that over at SYCOPHANT HEX), a plot with twists and turns that leave your head spinning anfd makes you laugh out loud more than once, a flawless style... shall I continue?Plus that you make me a real George Weasley-fan here. I've never seen him as a humorous knight in shiny armour before, reckless, clever and dangerously charming. BRAVO! Plus that the dialogues between him and Maud are briliantly funny (at times), as are those between Maud and Snape. Ah... someone who's able to write a Severus who's able to laugh! And now I'll go and check out the rest. Thank you for being able to tell a story as it should be told!

CĂșthalion
Marion the Geek chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
Another lovely story.
kateydidnt chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
hm "Potter shows a dangerous tendency to behave as though he is invincible, invulnerable, and somehow above the rules that bind lesser mortals. And that kind of foolishness I will not tolerate."

A very succinct and believable explanation for Severus' dislike of Harry. However whenever any one uses this argument I feel like beating Severus over the head because he has made a very big mistake in his assumptions-Harry does not believe he is invulnerable or invincible, he does however often regard the risks as worth the possible pain and often regards his own life and or health and safety as lesser in comparison to other concerns.
Sakiina chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
Interesting... I'm very much enjoying this tale/trilogy; thank you! It does seem though, that in this particular installment you've appropriated a random object (Jobberknoll feather, whether real or within Snape's head) with which you can lay out your conception of Snape's character... An interesting device, but one I shy away from - it's a bit too... self-serving, I suppose. I don't like it. It's showing off the thought you put into your Snape's motivations, and the thought is a great thing (and his motivations I definitely enjoy reading about) but it seems better suited to an essay than to a fic... The call in to Harry Potter, for example, however wonderful your analysis of Snape's feelings, is rather random and seems to be included more for your own benefit than for the benefit of the story. Though I suppose I'll see where that goes and whether that's true or not.
Myredreis chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
i really like your story, V good job. hebrew leter daleD not daleTH (i was born to hebrew-speaking family and speak it myself) but apart from that fantastic
tweaty chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Hi there RJ! I've been planning to do this for a long time...so at last I got myself to write a review. :) What can I say? I've read loads of fanfiction, but your D&L trilogy remains the best I've ever read and my most favourite. It brightens my mood whenever I read it, touches something in the heart, you know. So I'd like to THANK YOU very much for writing this great piece. I'm afraid I've got no criticism to offer. ;)
Rosmerta chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
Enjoying my re-reading very much - and I love how you've intertwined your story into canon OotP. Terrific job! As always, your Snape is very believable and hasn't lost his edge (I love the love-potion brewing scene) - and yet I disagree with Maud about Snape being "not in the least lovable." Our Severus is CERTAINLY lovable!