Reviews for The Old Ones
Penny is wise chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Interesting story
THE someone chapter 13 . 7/15/2005
Very good story! Liked it a lot. you're a very good author.

can't wait till the half blood prince comes out!
Backroads chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Whoo! No Pansy! I probably should be sad... *fakes sadness* But Ginny was perfect in that! I can imagine Ginny feeling sympathy when someone she didn't even like died. She's such a sweetheart, so it was very realistic. I think you're doing a marvelous job with all the characters. Especially Ron. I also like the Ravenclaw tradition of the buddy system: That's really cool.
I hope you decided to continue this... Eventually...
Backroads chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Neville! *sob* I love Neville. Poor Neville. Does this perchance have anything remotely to do with the prophecy?
I also love the description of Amy. There's something about her, and I can't wait to find out what.
Backroads chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I know this is on hold, but... the summary looked interesting. Dude! What a great way to begin the story! Harry's life is defined by death... that's a pretty cool way to think about it. Sadly, it's true. I like the focus on Ron there and his comparison with Ginny. Sigh. They really can't seriously pick on Ginny. And now I'm paranoid about people at Hogwarts...
Ud the Imp chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
This ain't a crossover? This bites! Anyway, what story did Madison come from?
QuantumFruitPunch chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Already Hogwarts... Hm... Your fic sounds good! Keep on writing it, please! :)
Ud the Imp chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Im guessing Harry Potter and Eternal Darness, Right? Cuz if it ain't, your not thinking this through properly.

Please R&R my story. If the formatting sucks, blame the website.