Reviews for Will I Be Denied?
Areie chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow. Intense. I like it. I really do like it. Wow. I love Lucian! My only fault would be I wanted Lucian to get to kill Viktor. It would have been nice, then he could have died in peace, but then he was avenged by Selene. That was nice too, but it would have been even better had Lucian killed Viktor... :-)
Jessiah Eberlin chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Impressive. The fight scene was widely detailed, though I must point out something. While Michael is definately faster than Viktor, he is not as strong, nor is he as skilled in battle. If you review the fight scene in the movie, you clearly see that while Michael's blows are faster and quicker, when Viktor hits Michael, he does more damage and knocks him farther. Not to mention without Selene's annoying intervention, Viktor would have easily killed Michael.
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Aww... I really liked this story, it was great!
I love the song Touriquet too, and I so thought Lucian should have been the one to kill Viktor in the end, it just would have seemed right for him to finish it instead of Selene... the whole ending of the movie pissed me off royaly, I mean he's like a thousand years old, the friggin Lycan Master for crying out loud, how could he die so easily... it was kinda like when Haildir died in The Two Towers... hes a bloody elf, and the Guardian of Lothlorian... how could he die that easily!
Sorry... my anger towards the stupid parts in movies is getting the best of me...
ash chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
'His war finally over', you said this about lucian. in the movie, he spicifically stated it was NOT his war! but still, great alternate ending, update soon! bye!
staticradar chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
oh wow, what took me so long to actually read this? Amazing work, Jess! M/S goodness ;) and Lucian actually getting to see the fall of Viktor...justice was served!

Very sad and sweet! I adore it!
Lady Irish Rose chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Very very evocative! I loved it. You managed to get the heart of their human feelings. I hope to see more from you.
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
And how many times have you seen the movie?

Great fic. Very well written. Keep up the great work and write more!
Hoshi-dono chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
*sniffle* Why did Lucian have to die? *sniffle*

Great writing though! It's been awhile since I've actually read something of worth reading. _ It seems like more stupid writers are signing up, and good writers are not writing anymore. Anyways keep up the good work! Lucian 4ever!
Eradwyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Are you going to write more? Because this is awsome! You write so well I can actually see what is going on! Please write more!
UnDeRwOrLdVaMpYrEsS chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Wow! I absolutely loved that ending! So sad, thought! But I guess that this is what makes it tragic cause I love tragic! Also , that Kraven really deserved to get slayed, I hate him! It's just too bad that Lucian died at the end, but still, it was good! Underworld is my favourite movie (I saw it 3 times) so keep writing!
Astrik chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Excellent story! But did you have to make the ending so sweet and sad? *sniffles* Poor Lucian. I nearly cried. But, to me, that is a sign of a wonderfully written story. Keep up the great work!
IceQueenK8 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This was really really good! but couldnt have kept Lucian alive? *sniff,sniff*
Ryan chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Excellent, excellent work. You're talent is definitely appreciated in such a small field Underworld can always use more stories (hint, hint).
Sapphira chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
WONDERFUL! Simply wonderful! Excellent short story! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!
slytherin'strueheir2lazy2signin chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
i likes a lots i want lucian he belongs to me (runs from the men holding up a pretty staight jacket)