Reviews for A New Beginning
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
I like it. Yay for the Jack/Jesse interactions. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
mandy chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
this is good. i hope there will be more soon.
JesseTravisfan chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
I wish that this story's vacation ends, and your motivation is back. :

It would be very nice, if you update the story. I like it. :)
Jessica chapter 13 . 11/7/2006
I hope you are planning to finish this story. Because I would like to know what happens next.

1) Did Steve and Mark ever find clues to where Jesse might be?

2) What did Walker do to Jesse besides having him tied up to a chair?

3) Did Steve and Mark get to Jesse in time?

Please think about answering these questions when you finish this story.

triple-m1978 chapter 13 . 2/5/2006
Hi, when will this story continue? Will it continue? I really like to read more. It's fine so far. Please, continue this story. triple_m1978
Jessica chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
did they find Jesse? what did Albert Walker do to Jesse? please write more.
Lol chapter 12 . 8/16/2005
Update I have to know what happens next! It's great, you rock!
And a Pickle chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
WOW! can't wait to find out what happens next.
Random Clone chapter 12 . 8/1/2005
Hey, awesome story so far! PLEASE update soon!
Feather32 chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
I don't mind that the chapter is short, but please update soon. I really really want to know what happens next.
eponinehugo chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Sorry - but I've just read all the reviews and I think a lot of them are uncalled for! Fanfic is just a bit of fun, if this author was writing to be published in a book then I would be inclined to agree with the comments, but as this site is just for FUN, why pick on someone who is merely enjoying themselves?

Doc-trigger, if you're enjoying writing this then don't let anyone criticise you hun!
eponinehugo chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
I like this so far - it's really good and I feel so sorry for poor Jesse. The spelling isnt too good but people should really stop commenting on that because as long as your writing is comprehensible it doesn't matter! I'm enjoying this so much so please update soon!
Feather32 chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
Please update soon. By the way great fic so far.
cayenta chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
Thanks for putting the scene in where

Steve teaches Jesse how to surf amd for the quick update! Howver ah! Hurry up with another update and hope that Steve manages to stop whoever is trying to kidnap Jesse. Whether it is Albert Walker or one of his goons.
AaylaSecura known to you as either Jesse'sBIGGESTFan or JesseGirl chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
Yay! Great update! Your right. This is (and will be) your fastest update. (He! He! Just a joke.) Anyway, I love the story! I've been waiting so long for it to get back on the air again. Great action, great Jesse. (Love the scene under the water. I can vividly picture it. *shudders*) Can't wait to read more. Update soon!