Reviews for Open Your Eyes
purplecleric chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
A well written enjoyable piece. I like the way BG's mind goes to the worst case scenario from his own experience and almost overlooks the obvious, very plausible. As a previous reviewer mentioned, a couple of the lines were a little overdone but you remained firmly in "friendship" mode which lends further authenticity. Good job!
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
What a lovely story. Really enjoyed it.
netherfield chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
This is a wonderful piece! I especially liked the way you played upon Goren's greatest fear to move the story alone. Thank you.
Willow Murray chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
wow this story was fantastic...please say that there is a follow up :0)
Taraleigh chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I'm sick today, so I re-read this story for some reason.
I still love it.
It's...honest. And real. And darn if I wouldn't get sick occasionally for the express purpose of having Vincent D'Onofrio stay home and take care of me! He's MUCH better looking than my mother.
smeg1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Aw bless. A ficklet of quality
mcabello chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Good fic, Write more soon,
Kahliaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
i like this story, you kept in character and added a few of Goren's quirks.

Nicely done

Audrey Gray chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Wow... hm... that definately left me with something to think about. Eames getting shitzophrenia... that's a topic that hasn't been explored as much but you did it very well. I especially loved the intro about nightmares.

I'll probably write another review when I've had time to reflect.

Kim chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This is the rarest of gems...GOOD fanfic. Loved it! I especially loved the icy descriptions of Goren's fear. Every so often, there was an overdone line or two, but not enough to detract from the really solid writing you've done here. PLEASE write more CI fanfic!
angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
that was an amazingly well written story. your command of language is incredible; it makes the story come alive. i particularly loved how you described Goren's fear. please continue to write as much as you possibly can.
Jei Hua mae chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Good story! I loved the way you summed up the G/E relationship.
cookie24 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
amazing fic! truly excellent! both are very well characterized. plz write more.

daf9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
YES! Another one! Please don't stop now.
Chloe6 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Fantastic fic, excellent character insight. Thanks!