Reviews for Eve of Fate
lynda.key1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I read your bio and understand you won't be finishing any of your stories. However, after reading the first few chapters I had to continue. You are one of the best authors in FanFiction. Amazingly epic! Thank you for writing as much as you could. Maybe some day you will be able to finish at least this story. Take care of yourself.
Ecomadness chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Loving this story can't wait to read more one of the bests iv plots iv read so far. Conintue soon
RuneNeko chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Wow, this was epic! I do hope you are continuing it and nothing serious has happened to stop it. Its really a good piece of work, barely any mistakes and very good quality, especially the fight scenes of which you detailed very nicely. I was able to see nearly every moment of the battles and it was great! I hope the next chapter is well underway, it would be a shame if it ztopped now when the story climax is here.

Great story! Cant wait to see more!
sealkid3 chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
This stoey is great, really interesting, and fresh, a different outcome from other stories. I hope you come back to this story cuz i really want to find out where Master Chief Has gone now.
HatredEnthroned chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
This story is amazing, definitely one of the greatest stories I've read on this site. When I finished the 13th chapter I was all worked up wanting more, then I read your profile and saw that you're now retired. That depressed me to no end. I really wish you would finish it, but oh well. Hopefully someone will finish it and do as good a job as you did, but I won't keep my hopes up. Again, awesome story.
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
This is the third time I've read this story. And I love it. You have to keep updating it...and add more Cortana/Master Chief. Please? That would be really nice... :P

The action scenes are amazing, intrigueing, not just shooting and slaughter.

And, does Connor ever fight? or does he simply remain the angsty teen who believes in peace?
Sasukeanime79 chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
Awsome story so far!Plz update soon!
Benjy chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
hey there! i just started reading your story today and couldn't stop! haha it was really good. alot of it was very engaging. one thing i wanted to see a bit more was therelationship between MC and cortana develop a bit more. and i and really curious about ‘Yuteryi and his 'adventure.' A suggestion i have and have seen done from various other writers is that they have a flash back on why a character such as a elite is the way they are or why they are so interested in the humans. also maybe some mroe details or specs on the weapons/vehicles but thats just me. Great work and i will be hoping that you keep on writing. i am looking forward to your next chapter. oh and could you email me when you finish the next and upcomming chapters? that would be awesome.
LordEdd chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
certainly a surefire fic, one problem though, has bungie ever let a plasma sword be thrown?

i dont think they have and let me present my theory on that

the plasma is either nearly weightless, or it is ridiculously heavy. I am rooting for the weightless theory here. If plasma is indeed weightless, it would explain why covenant weapons have no trajectory. Now, imagine throwing a rock at someone. It goes where you throw. Now, throw a handle, again, it goes where you throw it. Now, throw a handle with two pieces of nothing on it, that can kill on contact. Not a problem unless that nothing has wind resistance. Due to the intense heat, i think that it having something to resist the wind is likely. Now, imagine throwing a handle, with 2 pieces of cardboard stuck to it. Nearly weightless except for the handle, but uncontrollable to throw due to the "tails" of wind resistance. That is my theory, that plasma is weightless, but has substance, at least enough to slow it down, or plasma weapons would have infinite range in atmosphere. Hence, throwing a plasma sword would be inexact, and possibly dangerous to the thrower, which is why I would be hesitant to put a thrown plasma sword in my story.

Dont take it hard man, ive just been itching to put that out there and you presented the oppurtunity.

Great story and well thought out, i didn't have the pleasure of catching it the first time, so your best is what im seeing
LordEdd chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
hey man, sorry your lifes so hard but get over it. Good story though, glad i found it, its definitely not a waste of time.
Nathanael chapter 13 . 11/22/2006
some stupid monitor teleporting the chief all again? stupid robots

anyway though you gots to finish this its right on
JTB chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
First, you are a skilled writer. I think you will only get better with time. Your story is very well written and very entertaining. I particularly like your portrayal of Foley. Keep on writing.
Master 117 chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
Man...I'm sorry to hear about your parents and all that, but DUDE, you've got to realize that you are an excellent writer, I've been waiting for you to update for like maybe a long tiime...

BTW where are you from?

I'm from Taiwan.
Jhon chapter 13 . 8/17/2006
please update soon. it a great story u cant just leae it like that
The Albino Arab chapter 13 . 8/11/2006
This chapter was incredibly long, but it went by fast, which is a mark of awesomeness. Hope you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoy reading it. I'm also keeping track of your Love Hina story, which has been damn good thus far. I don't care which story you update next, just update so I can keep reading. :rock on: