Reviews for The Shadow Spirit
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Why do u keep repeating chapters? Update soon plz x
Wolf and Leopard chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
This is a really good story but where'd chapter 4 go?
Rabid Chibi Squirrels Inc chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Where's No-Face? He's my favorite character and I don't know where he is in this story. Sure, I saw the whole NoFace talks to Zeneba and eats cake and stuff in the beginning, but in the summary you asked, and I quote, 'What if NoFace takes off his mask?' And I wanna know what you think happens to NoFace when he takes off the mask. But I do love this story, adding it to favs now! Thanx for ur time!
Widow's FeatherPen chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
Aika: ...well, you repeated chapter 3 here. I can't keep reading...
danilion chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
I love Rini, I love Rin, and I love your story! Please update soon! )
IceRi chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
I don't quite get it. The plot has been done to death, but you pretty much pulled it off. My personal bias... I despise Kohaku not ending up with Chihiro, but then it's a personal bias. There is no Chapter four. Well done, though.
Kyandoru chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
that was so cruel! i wanna know what happens! *sobs tragically* ive been deprived!

ja ne
Gijinka Renamon chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
AWESOME! Please do more!
GeminiTwins chapter 7 . 10/17/2003
It's a great Fan Fic, and very well written. -
Aharah Musici chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
Ru a sm fan girl? The names sound alot alike... I think that she should find the first star from the air sprit who gives it to her by accident for payment for delevering the paccage.
eddiethejew chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Please put the pronounciation for Áramáthæl, _ i got dizzy from that name.
emmadotlouise chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
You know something? I've been looking for a good Spirited Away fanfic, and I think I found it. Kudos! _

-Kaiwawata
Aharah Musici chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
This is the bestest sprited away fic I have EVER read! Please, continue! Your grammar and syntax and spelling are perfect. I hope to see more of your exelent work in this site!