Reviews for 25 Minutes
monkgurl765 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
omg #1 that was misleading. i was goin between ms and ik... ms...no...ik...no...ms... like that. #2 it made me cry it was so sad *wah why did saong have to get married? WHY?* poor miroku-sama some how they should be together its illegal for them not to! well of to read the second chapie maybe i should get a box of tissues *wah*
Brad chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
Indeed, you did well...again. It makes me think of some of my problems...(Not as serious, mind you)... But it still makes me think. I really liked it, and it was better seeing how Miroku is my favorite character... Glad you've wrote this!
mia chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
when r u making another chapter for this? the ending conversation was funny. Um oh well. The only reason im
eeladiojr chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Ripped hearts. Great idea. Loved the story. I hope to see more great work from you. I can't wait to see your next great story. I feel sorry for Miroku though.
Fallen Angel01 chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
why, hello.
Valdimarian sent me here. So you should thank him. Anyway, FLUFFY! writing is quite good. i liked your A/N at the end, made me laugh. this is really good. keep up the good work.
morlana chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Loved the first chapter, at first I thought it was miroku and sango but then I wasn't too sure that it wasn't IK instead. I can't wait to read the second chapter good work.
Valdimarian chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
SHIKON SAMA! PLEASE PUT UP MORE CHAPTERS FOR 25 Minutes, it's the only song FF that I've ever read and I dont regret reading it. Maby if you got Sango and Miroku together you could use Bring me Back to Life by EvanEssence (course it's realy over done but heck, it's a good song for this sort of thing) I'd be realy cool if something attacks or something and kills sango's hubby then they both realize that their meant for each other. I mean wouldnt everyone be happy, Sango and Miroku ar married solving 3 problems, Miroku would have money without stealing, Sango and Miroku would have each other, and finaly Miroku would have someone who would bear his child, something he's been wanting for like 5-10 years.
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Sory to be repetative, but that was realy missleading. Damn it was good though, very sorrowfull, damn. Does make me wonder a few things, one: will you write a fict of this story? like a full lenght several chapter one, two: did Sango get married to someone we know from the show? Gah, you dont have to answer, it's realy well done, I'm going to reffer it to peope, even some who dont know too much InuYasha, they might get it too.
VioletRose4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
... wow... at 1st i thought it was inuyasha and kags and she had married hojo... but then its miroku and noo... ouch... thats too close to home... *sigh* funny how the small things make u realize things... eh... yes imm go find some mistletoe and hope im not 25min too late... thanx for writing the story.
furiri chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
EEH? boy you got me there! I totally thought it was Inu-chan the one! Well i guess I was wrong... really good though, you had me going! Anyways... WHYY? (*huge teary eyes*) Why did Sango-chan married someone else? NO! Ok, ok, it was a GREAT song fic. But Poor Miroku-sama.. (*sniff*) Anyways, Ja ne!
catlover55 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I seriously thought this was about Inuyasha and Kagome until I got to the very end.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Ah! I was thinking it was Inuyasha looking for Kagoem, not Miroku looking for Sango! Gods that was sad though.

Oh I haven't seen anyone else use this song. And about the plagiarism You would have to do more than use the same song for it to be considered it, So You shouldn't worry about it. To plagairize someone else's work, one would have to COPY the original work, at least part or the whole thing.

That does not include the song lyrics...as long as you add a disclaimer saying who wrote the song, which you did ;) If you wrote the dialouge part without coping someone, then it's not plagairism. Even if someone did use the same song. After all, look at how many people have used the song 'Skater Boi', too many people that's how many!And so many people use the songs 'Wake Me Up' & 'Falling Under' from Evenance(sp?).