Reviews for Promises 0: What is Forever?
Kamen Disguise chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
WAI! xD This is adorable.
Kamen Disguise chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
. -twitch- holy crudulous. as cute and awesome as this horotamao fic is, you just killed off yoh so hao and anna could be together. big fan of yohanna, but... -sighs- i'll accept haoanna just this once. you're lucky you write such great fics, or else i would've stopped reading a chapter ago... xp
no name in particular chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I just wonder... how come Filipinos are good in making any kind of stories? add the fact that you can relate the story in any languages! How come you guys managed to do that? it's amazing! any way - i guess i've seen your other fics in other ani categories. Fb - that's for an example and (no joking) it was something - heck... i think no words are fit to describe it. but it just came too beautiful and all! (i guess it was a yukiru fic) and now... even though i know i'm late to visit this fic - i can't help but review. you're so amazingly - cool. I knew a filipino - a friend actually and it seems that you guys are really awesome. -
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 9 . 5/22/2005

WOW!

words cannot describe how your fic has affected me! you write so well and keep the readers in such suspence but never put inany real cliff hangers...you have such a natural talent for writing...please don't ever stop...your words can make the sun shine on a rainy day and help lift sad souls to a happier state...while reading this fic you have made me feel happier...

don't ever stop spreading your happy word
XxMist-GliderXx chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I'm in love with Ren and Pilica couples. Opposites attract. x]
black mirage chapter 9 . 10/13/2004
EXCCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Before I wasn't really sure about this pairing but you've totally convinced me! Go you!
Illusions Industry chapter 9 . 8/22/2004
THE BEST FIC! Arf one of the greatest fic ever about Tamao and Horo.

Now I'm dying to read the other :). I love it! I love it! I love it!
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
That's a really great beginning! When I will get the time to read next chapters I will review more.

I hope you add a little Ren and Pirica. Well if if you hadn't it's ok :). Tamao and Horo are really great and I love the way Horo acts here. He's freakin hentaines. lol
Sentra chapter 9 . 6/29/2004
gah- so cute-

but very well writen. i almost cryed like - every 5 seconds!
Blue Savage chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
LOVELY STORY! this fic made me cry! well, nearly cry, but that's not the point! the thing is, you're a wonderful author with great potential! keep it up kababayan!
Blue Savage chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
this is going to be a really COOL adventure for me!
kitsune-lilith chapter 9 . 3/22/2004
kasalukuyan ko pong iniisa isa ang mga gawa ninyo...ngayon lang po kasi ako nagkaron ng panahong makapagbasa at makapag internet..
gawa pa po kau ng mdaming madaming fanfics!
yume chapter 9 . 3/15/2004
omg! that story was so touching! i cried half way through!
Arbil chapter 9 . 12/29/2003
Wow! That's so sweet... Classic too. I've read Promises 2 and I'll be looking for one about HaoAnna (I remember you said something about writing that, what, before? After Promises 2?) I'm kinda envious of you, ya know? Wish I could write like that. I'm still learning and struggling, hopefully I'll be able to finish AND improve my writings! Well, SUPER GOOD JOB DONE! _