Reviews for Darkness & Light 3 AU: If We Survive
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Awwwww, and it's over. :(
I wanna read it again. That was exactly how I pictured their happy ending. What an amazing job you've done with Maud (not a Mary-Sue) and Severus's mighty vocabulary and snarky attitude. You're amazing, and this story will forever be one of my favorites. No doubt about it. :)
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I knew he'd live. I knew you wouldn't do that to me(;
I love your theory on Voldemort and why the Killing Curse didn't work. It was very interesting and something I haven't read before, so great job on originality. I loved the ending, and Severus trying to take points from Fred. That was hilarious. And the fact that they got married right then and there. I would have done the same thing, probably. And Imogen, always hilarious even on her deathbed. :)
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I'm crying... I hate you. No, I'm kidding, but seriously? It's bloody amazing! It's just as good as JKR's version of the Battle, only this time Severus doesn't die (I hope not) and he's got someone to love him, so it's better, of course! :) You did a perfect job in thinking all of this out. Severus is still in character even when he's tied up and in front of Voldemort. It's all so well written, I can't believe I haven't read this before. Every scenario, character, plotline is perfect. Completely and utterly perfect.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
WOAH, were you trying to make me have a heart attack! Holy crap! I haven't even finished it yet, and I just had to start writing! Really! TONY? Man, that blew my mind. R.J. Anderson, I love you with your crazy plotlines and wonderful ideas (like the touching the cheek thing; BRILLIANT). :)

Okay, now that I've finished the rest, I shall go on. I feel bad. My last review was sort of harsh on Sarah's part... and she was innocent! I'm sorry, Sarah! Fred, George, and Imogen are so good to Maud. Everyone needs friends like that. Especially when that bald headed bloke with no nose running around. (What was his name again?)

And I swear, my heart broke when she was thinking about who would look after Severus. And he's Headmaster, right? Hopefully he'll keep up his facade when he sees her. Only three more chapters to go. I think I'm gonna cry.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I saw "Fifteen Months Later" and my jaw dropped. That's a long time. Poor Maud and Severus. Woah, Sarah needs to take a chill pill. Poor Tony and his constant use of the word "love". I love Maud's friends for giving her that little birthday party. So sweet. Their presents were hilarious. The Lucinda situation does seem to be working out and I do find myself liking her a lot more than I did in the earler stories. Severus's letter had my heart thundering. It was lovely, but so heart wrenching. I'm not so sure what's going on with them, but I do hope they get through it. And then... Muriel... No comment, bloody wench.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I just knew she'd get sick, not thinking of her well being. Wonderful chapter as always! I'm hoping this Lucinda business won't turn around and bite Maud in the butt. I'm glad George finally found someone, and how you have Severus in every chapter, no matter what. His little letter was incredibly sweet and beautiful. I always knew he was a hopeless romantic.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I'm glad she went to see Severus; Lord knows he needed to see her. You did an amazing job in keeping him in character even when he was mourning. And poor Maud. I think she deserved to be able to weep. Beautiful, though. Very beautiful writing indeed.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Woah, that was bloody brilliant. Dumb Muriel, I hope she goes to Azkaban. I thought the patronus might be Severus; what a great idea. And awe, Moody is such a good uncle. Now, what will Maud get herself into now?
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Well, that's a shock. Very good. You haven't written much action, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but, man, that had me on the edge my seat the whole time. Great job. :)
Severus's letter was so sweet. He finally wrote I love you. What a big step for such a big, bad Death Eater spy. (;
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Have I mentioned that Imogen is hilarious? I still can't help smiling at those quirky remarks of hers. Severus and Maud engaged, I never would have thought. It's so sad they can't see each other :(

But bravo to you for more fabulous work, no matter if you wrote this ten years ago.(:
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Yay, she got a job, and an interesting one at that. Imogen is hilarious, and the fact that she's speaking to George again is great. I loved that they were friends. You should have seen my face when I read the part where Severus came in. I swear, I probably looked like Maud.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'll be perfectly honest... I definitely teared up at that last part. Why's it so bloody depressing? They're so romantic..
MagicalSocks chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely love the Darkness and Light story arc! I've read pretty much all you have connected to the story since this morning after I found out about you from Zarathustra46 (she recommended you in an author's note). Great job! :)
D. M. Domini chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Still a wonderful story!
rosmerta aka Lori chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Rebecca, I've just finished re-reading the trilogy for the first time in ages, and I love it more than ever. You do such wonderful things with all the characters - those you've created as well as those in canon - and your plot is so well thought out, your writing so graceful, that this was even more of a pleasure to read again than I thought it would be. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!