Reviews for Time's Up
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i know the feeling... i might die, for i am also, a Skinner fan! :( that was tragic, but again, i liked it! grrr these mixed feelings inside my body!
Wildheart chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very nice. Sad, but nice. Never thought much about Skinner (sorry to the fans) but this story changed how I felt about him.
cool k chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
no starts to cry skinner cant be dead he is my favorit cartcer
KittenOnTheKeys chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Nicely done, probably the best LXG fic I've read on this site so far.
bwaha im anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
o! thats the saddest story i think i have read in a long time! i love it! *sob*
Trin chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
dude, you made me cry...

you are such a great author!
Samyo chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I thought Skinner had it bad in my fic. God, I hope they make an LXG sequel, and Skinner better be in all of it. He's the best character, yet he wasn't in half of the movie!
DiabloCat chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
(sob) Very touching. I like his last words - typical Skinner. Hope he went to heaven. Surely he's done enough heroic stuff to avoid hell?
schizomaniax chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
::reads again before bursting into tears:: wah! my poor skinner! so good yet so sad! *hang on, did i say that already?* erm- back to bawling. wah!
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Intense. I read "Bleeding" first, and I believe you did a great job of interpreting that in a different way! Oh, and the line "I...like your...backside..." got a moan and a laugh lol. Sounds just like Skinner too. Sad, beautiful, loved it!
Shadow Darkholme chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
No! You killed my Skinner!*sobs uncontrollably for a few minutes* I'm okay, really I am...anyway, lol, just like Skinner to hit on Mina even when he's dying. This was wonderful, excellent job )
Surfredia chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Skinner rocks!
kiya chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I'm seriously gonna cry, i donno if you've heard it before but you are the best auther that i have ever read a story from, I've got stinking tears in my eyes!
kiya
morph chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow. Depressing. Good, yet very sad. *wimpers* I need to go read something happy now to cheer me up.
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
i got choked up! you know what your throat does when you feel like you're going to cry? i almost did! gah, my mom was giving me funny looks too. Rodney Skinner...dead...NO!O! (deep breath) O!
sigh.