Reviews for You Don't See Me
ihearthpfanfic chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
omg!

That story was amazing.

Just one question: What happened to Malfoy (i'm a malfoy lover)?

You should make a sequel like what happened after that cause i want to know!

Love the story!
Loyd1957 chapter 16 . 12/6/2007
Awesome, awesome story. Boy, you had some twist and turns in there. You really did have me fooled on Draco for awhile. What a great entertaining story.

Loved it!
justcurious chapter 14 . 12/5/2005
Ginny the Slut. Great slut story.
LesPaul12 chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
awesomecool(my word is copy writed by the copy writing industry of the united cheese men)
Silver Warrior chapter 16 . 9/25/2004
Excellent story. I was telling myself in the early chapters that if this turned into a Draco/Ginny I’d stop then and there, because while I can handle nice guy Draco and Ginny with someone other than Harry as long as not much attention is given to it, I just can’t see Ginny/Draco. I loved how Harry proposed to Ginny. I agree, that is incredibly romantic.
NakedTruth chapter 16 . 9/15/2004
GREAT STORY! I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVE ALL THE SONGS THAT YOU PUT IN THE STORY! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S PREGNANT...I LOVED THE PART WHERE HERMIONE WAS GIVING BIRTH AND WHEN SHE TOLD RON THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! ANYWAYS, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
obsessed87 chapter 16 . 6/16/2004
aw its so cute! i really enjoyed it!
Ronaholic chapter 16 . 6/11/2004
I literally had tears in my eyes when I read this, great job. The proposal was SO romantic, the Eiffel tower, thats my new dream. YAY.
Elwen chapter 16 . 4/22/2004
AWESOMENESS! i loved it! definately the most original fic i have ever read! congrats! and thank you thank you for writing a Remus/Tonks! they are my favorite pair! again, i love the story! ~Elwen
jac chapter 16 . 2/21/2004
thats so unbelievably swet! i loved this chappy! wow!
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
Still good. Very nice...:)
P.
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
You hate writing first chapters? I love the first chapters. They tell me what the fic will be like. If Ch.1 had been worthless, I would have left.(Flaming is beneath me...most of the time. :) ) But this is good. Very good. Keep it up!
Phoenix
TwistedFlames chapter 16 . 2/21/2004
That was really amazing! Why don't you come out with a sequel? And then you can have Remus and Tonks in it or something! I would read it! Keep up the good work in future fics! :D
no montagues and capulets chapter 16 . 2/19/2004
That was the cutest, fluffiest ending i've ever read.
But it was so good! Yay! I loved it! It was a brilliant ending.
Faith
B.J chapter 16 . 2/18/2004
Love the fic and I'm sad it had to end. However...why didn't you make Ginny's hair turn back to red? I kept thinking up scenarios in which it could turn back. Never happened. Oh, well. It's your fic. Despite that bit, I loved it.