Reviews for Translations: Excerpts From The Book
SweetiePie1887 chapter 17 . 7/29/2009
Ok first I just want to say that I love your story, second I want to say that I am so happy that I found this story on fanfiction, because I just learned that one of my favorite sites that had this story plus hundreds of others Roswell Underground is no longer running So am I really happy you put it on more than one website.
Sarah-Helen chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
Honestly, why on earth is this story not completely flooded with reviews? This is deffinately one of the best and most original Roswell fanfics that I have read. The idea behind it was fantastic, the characters were completely true, and in character, and the plot line was fantastic!

I am so impressed with how well you wrote the characters and created the back drop for the story. You created the whole history and world perfectly. hehe, as you can probably tell, I'm pretty impressed ;) I really enjoyed reading the story, I loved the characters and the blend of drama and angst.

Big well done! :)
sleepy26 chapter 19 . 6/27/2004
good story
Vashkoda chapter 19 . 12/11/2003
Wow, that story was beautiful. Lots of hope, but also incredibly sad.
I like how you worked little bits from their 'future lives' into the plots. Kyle's misunderstanding and near act of betrayal. Tess's refusal to join with the 'other group'. Alex's growing depression and self-hatred towards the end. Isabel's dreams. Maria and Michael's conflicted love. Liz and Max's determination and faith. It added something to the fic that just made it feel 'true', and made me believe it could be a real prequel to the show.
It was appropriate that only M/M and L/M had the chance to make the vow, since they are the only two couples who survive to the next life (*sob*).
Great fic! Thank you for writing this.
JonBgirlT chapter 19 . 11/9/2003
I loved the story it was wonderful.
JonBgirlT chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
This is a really good and original story. Very interesting. I'm excited about what else is going to happen.
MarieNymph chapter 19 . 11/9/2003
Wow, this is amazing! I absolutely love how precise and believable your descriptions of the characters and their relationships were. It's great how you incorporated such aspects of Roswell as the pods, healing stones, and their protector into the plot...Made the fic seem very real. Excellent, excellent work :)

Marie
lunarmoon92 chapter 19 . 11/7/2003
Hey Katjen, I remeber when I first read this over at RU and I loved it then. I gotta say it gets even better with re reads.

Brilliant.
wiltedsour chapter 19 . 11/4/2003
You have to do a sequel if they is the end! It would be cool them all finding out about their pasts with each others and the powers that they had!

OMG I love this fic!

Calming down, great work, looking forward to seeing more of your fics and I hope you continue with this one!

-Mia*
normal chapter 14 . 11/2/2003
oh my goodness! I love your story..I had no idea how you were going to connect this to the Roswellians, but now i get it! You can't stop now! Please update soon!
Gifted Empress chapter 14 . 10/16/2003
Congrats on writing an amazing story so far. Its a really cool concept & you are doing a great job writing it so far. I like how you add layers to the story; showing it from multiple points of view. The characters are well developed and it leaves you waiting for it to continue. Please keep writing and I can't wait for your next update.
Trude chapter 13 . 10/16/2003
I loved the Julia parts ... naturally since A/I are my favourite

MORE!
wiltedsour chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
I like it, more original then most roswell stories that I have read recently, not that many are being produced which is why I encourage as much fanfic authors that are still, to continue.

I hope you update soon!

Been a treat, reading this fic.

Thumbs up! D

-Mia*
mysticvysgiyi chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
Awsome, it took me a while to get it, but i do, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please updats soon!
Alwaysright1 chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
Awesome, awesome story. And I'm loving the speedy updates. ;)

Update soon!J/C need to work things out like their candy counter parts.