Reviews for Frozen
amie chapter 29 . 10/17
simply awesoooooooooome! spent 3 hours stright reading it! just bravo
Amei chapter 5 . 10/17
awwsommmmme
Oh my god. My heart just melted with this fic! ️
Yolo97 chapter 29 . 8/5
Your story was so good thank you so much for writing such a masterpiece!
kromoon23 chapter 15 . 7/6
Sorry to say it, but I did not really like this story. I think the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura was really unhealthy. No self respecting female should put up with a man that treats them as bad as Sasuke treated Sakura in this fic. There is no excuse for emotional abuse. All the trauma he went through will never justify him taking it all out on her. This story is really sending the wrong message to girls out there. It is NOT ok to stay with someone who doesn't love you and appreciate you.
I'm actually dying of laughter from that one reviewer below. They need a life rather than commenting nonsense on every chapter looool. Like chill, this story was posted a decade and a bit ago. Naruto was a whole different a show them.
itachidori chapter 1 . 6/28
I haven't read the story yet (I'm about to) but did some idiot really waste their time leaving a review with their shitty opinion for every single chapter on a story they knew they wouldn't like from the very beginning? And it's not even a short story! lmao I'm laughing
What a load of shit! Sasgay has always been a stuck up jerk who loves only himself and never changed annd especially not because of suckura! If anyone changed him, it'd be Naruto, not the pink slut! Fuck you cunt!
The sand are the leaf's allies. How dare you put shit like that! Damn cunt! What's wrong with you you suckutard! Get a life since you obviously don't have one!
She's always been nothing but a burden anyways! That's why sakutards like you piss me off so much. There is nothing about her that is good! I'm glad she lost the baby! Stupid fake pink bitch!
I knew you'd save the worthless little bitch! Pathetic little cunt that you are! She would NEVER have been able to kill 2 sound nin alone. She WOULD HAVE DIED! Fuck you and your made up SHIT!
Oh please let suckura the weak slut die! She's worthless and useless! The assailant would never say forgive me though. Fuck that!
You're a pathetic cunt! Again, go DIE! Suckrua shouldn't be happy and messing around when they've got missing teammates. She's a selfish little slut, oh, and she doesn't have a body to speak of. She hasn't got "breasts," on;y a big forehead and no personality! And sasgay has only ever wanted to kill the weak and annoying little cunt. She doesn't deserve anyone's love! She deserves to be alone for always treating Naruto and Lee like shit and always flouncing around sasgay who hates her! You're story is a load of shit. At least if you're gonna put a story about the worst anime pairing in the history of anime, make it a little more realistic and not fake, and include others being happy. Naruto with Hinata, they deserve happiness! And all the rest! You suckura fans really piss me off, making shit up just to make the slut look good! Here's a hint, stop trying. She'll NEVER look good, and neither do you when you write shit!
Point proven that suckura is scum and only thinks of herself and the scum with her! She left her comrades again, like she always does! She is NOt the fucking one with the biggest influence you fucking rat! God how I'd love to thrash you, right across your pathetic face! Naruto is the biggest influence on Sasgay, not the pink wench. Get it right you scum! Stop writing shit!
More shit I see! Suckura was NEVER the reason Sasgay stayed. If anything, he had more interaction with Naruto than the billboard brow! Naruto was always the one that was a match for him, that pushed him to be stronger. Not the slutura! Get it right! Thank god none of your shit happens! You'll never be a good writer! You're stories are complete bullshit! Suckura, in reality, will cause more harm than good as it's been said that she holds her team back, but I'll bet, since you're a suckutard, she'll be the one to save him. It's pathetic. You're just a fucking retard!
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »