Reviews for Frozen
Its been a while since I read a good fan fic. These truly was perfectly write, beautiful. Straight to the point, in some parts it made me get emotional just spechless. Truly one of the fan fic.
Trisha chapter 29 . 3/17
Aww, that was such a sweet fanfic. At first, I was thinking,'Damn, Sasuke is such a dramatic b***h,' but then he changed, so yeah, I'm fine now. It was so cute, and I love it when cold and emotionless guys *ehem,cough!Uchiha!cough* turn sweet through... LOVE!(don't die from my corniness). So yeah, great fanfic.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 29 . 2/27
OMG! tht was one of the greatest fanfics i read! Luv it so much! Thanks for making such an Awsum Sasusaku story! Really happy after reading it!
Giang Tien chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
A couple grammatical errors... Ah, about your last chappie...
"Why don't you try to write a better one?" That is just simply juvenile. Yet, amsuing im a stramge sense. I believe you mean "cordially," not courtly. I think I will heed your advixe and stop reading now. Ja, ne!
Giang Tien chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Ehhh... Half of them are concrit... /wry smile/
Now, I sha deliepver mine.
Sakura's a medic-nin, so why would she have to call a docter? I feel like this fic is progressimg too fast. Sasuke randomly proposing makes like, no sense whatsoever. You don't realelu take time to really try on a chapter. I hate to sdmit I, but yeah. This is a very wierd fic.
hama431 chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Love the story
HanaGuren chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Omg that was so cute! XD Keep up the fluff! Okay I am gonna read the next chapter
CloseToYou15 chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
very-well describe. I love this chapter it made me cry. I could feel her pain, her misery, her desperation for Sasuke to return back to her.
CloseToYou15 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
i love this chapter. it's really funny and makes your heart boil in the process. sasuke secretly trying to protect her. but i agreed that he has no right to do watsoever to sakura as he wishes. pretty amazing.
CloseToYou15 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
you're story is soo good !
BoomPowMina chapter 29 . 9/20/2013
:'D That was wonderful, i loved it soooo much! Thank you for writing this story!
BoomPowMina chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
GO INO! WOOOOO!
BoomPowMina chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
STUPID OROCHIMARU. HE HAD TO SEND HIS SLAVES!
BoomPowMina chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
WHAT? ITS NOT A BURDEN! YOU LOVE HER YOU MORON!
BoomPowMina chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
D: She was pregnant! Oh shit!
2,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »