Reviews for Frozen
Typical suckura. Blaming someone else for her troubles, then crying. She's pathetic.
Lolipaopao chapter 25 . 3/26
Don't please don't tell me that the baby was... That the baby was... Nooooooooooo! Enough! So much pain! But I still read this story..
Lolipaopao chapter 13 . 3/26
I feel so guilty for hating him! Oh kami-sama! And Author-san! But I still hate him! Aghhh! If he let her go why did she still there... How about Kaka-sensei?.. .. Aha! Please give me Kaka-sensei please!
"He doesn't deserve you," Kakashi-sensei said, FR FR FR FR FR, for real! I'mma ship KakaSaku! No one can stop me! But that didn't mean I don't ship SasuSaku I just hated Sasuke-kun so muchhh!
Lolipaopao chapter 11 . 3/26
I wish Kaka-sensei doesn't have romantic feelings for her... But if it has it's so okay I rather choose Kaka-sensei instead of brat, arrogant, evil, and the real pathetic Sasuke
Lolipaopao chapter 10 . 3/26
So sweet Kaka-sensei and please tell her to break up with him!
Lolipaopao chapter 9 . 3/26
BREAK UP WITH HIM! I'm a b'out to jump into the story and kill this duckasshair!

And also I rather choose lee-san instead of Sasuke-kun for you Sakura-chan! Or better revive Itachi or Sasori or... Or any hot guys!
Lolipaopao chapter 8 . 3/26
Break up? He didn't even really treat really as a wife! But Yes Break up with her please! Sakura-chan! Your decisions hurts me too! please! I beg you! I'm actually straight but I will be lesbian just for you! Jk... But I truly loved her!
Lolipaopao chapter 5 . 3/26
Well after all that was sweet... ...
Lolipaopao chapter 4 . 3/26
Noooo! this literally scared me to love! ... Back off! Baka-sasuke-kun! Nooo! Love really made you weak too! That's why I'm now scared to love! ... I'm younger than you think... And don't think I'm like 10 I'm above 10 years old
Lolipaopao chapter 3 . 3/26
Author-san you literally breaks my heart ...
Lolipaopao chapter 2 . 3/26
Ouch! Baka! this hurts ouch! Give me Sakura-chan instead! Author-san please give me Sakura-chan! I also lives in Konoha too! Jk... I will just gonna jump into the story and marry her! But it's different because I truly loved her!
Lolipaopao chapter 1 . 3/26
You know Sakura-chan love you... But it wasn't just like that!... I'm not sure if you really love her in this story but you'll realize it...
Wow banning your stories really IS THERE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH LAWS HERE IN AMERICA ANYMORE?
Patricia21 chapter 5 . 5/2/2021
Hola, gracias por escribir este fic. Ya son 18 años de su creación :3
A decir verdad, entre en el mundo de los fic en 2015 y soy amante del SasuSaku. Es admirable leer estas historias que fueron escritas antes de que yo supiera leer. Gracias.
2,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »