Reviews for Frozen
thaymalak chapter 15 . 1/9
Sakura doesn't need to call a doctor, she IS a doctor, for God's sake. What the hell...
Thank you so much bcause yo make a happy endingTT
CountryBaby93 chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
Ughhh! (Falls off chair) that was soooooooo bull! I was hoping she would be pregnant again. Ugh! Good story! Absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
This is a romance fic?
x.Broken. .Hallelujah.x chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
How in the world have I been reading sasusaku fics basically from the time Naruto came out and I never saw this? Geez, I’ve been on this whole time and read thousands of fics and never once came upon this, the odds, lol It took me seeing Cuito’s doujinshi to find this.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
Oh my goodness its so good I cried
amie chapter 29 . 10/17/2017
simply awesoooooooooome! spent 3 hours stright reading it! just bravo
Amei chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
awwsommmmme
Guest chapter 29 . 9/3/2017
Oh my god. My heart just melted with this fic! ️
Yolo97 chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
Your story was so good thank you so much for writing such a masterpiece!
kromoon23 chapter 15 . 7/6/2017
Sorry to say it, but I did not really like this story. I think the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura was really unhealthy. No self respecting female should put up with a man that treats them as bad as Sasuke treated Sakura in this fic. There is no excuse for emotional abuse. All the trauma he went through will never justify him taking it all out on her. This story is really sending the wrong message to girls out there. It is NOT ok to stay with someone who doesn't love you and appreciate you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I'm actually dying of laughter from that one reviewer below. They need a life rather than commenting nonsense on every chapter looool. Like chill, this story was posted a decade and a bit ago. Naruto was a whole different a show them.
itachidori chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I haven't read the story yet (I'm about to) but did some idiot really waste their time leaving a review with their shitty opinion for every single chapter on a story they knew they wouldn't like from the very beginning? And it's not even a short story! lmao I'm laughing
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2017
What a load of shit! Sasgay has always been a stuck up jerk who loves only himself and never changed annd especially not because of suckura! If anyone changed him, it'd be Naruto, not the pink slut! Fuck you cunt!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/20/2017
The sand are the leaf's allies. How dare you put shit like that! Damn cunt! What's wrong with you you suckutard! Get a life since you obviously don't have one!
2,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »