Reviews for Frozen
Connie chapter 29 . 7/21
This story was weird. Sakura and Sasuke seem toic together. /the relationship also seemed abusive. I wanted her to get a backbone and leave. I can't believe a 'love' story where there is no real love, the woman is depressed. All of her friends were telling her to go, she was isolated, classic signs of abuse. HAving them remain together really took me out of the story, and it made me not want them together at all.
Well done on finishing this long story. Then ending was good and more realistic than many other stories - Without all the fluff about her getting pregnant in the end. She might she might not! But overall I hated how Sakura was weak - it’s like she never grew up in strength; why did she not train under Tsubame? Why is she not a medic? She has nothing for herself; she felt like she was 12 even though she’s 18-19. And Sasuke is soooo OOC! He’s a cold person and an asshole but he would never treat Sakura that way! I feel a lot of people don’t understand his personality well. Anyway it wasn’t a great story I felt; I don’t understand how it got so many reviews, I guess maybe because it’s old! But there are many better stories out there, readers!
Jade Malloy Lupin chapter 29 . 5/24
The end is very beautiful. The fact that he chooses her over his clan is the best proof of love he could give her. Honestly, I'm not going to hide it from you. It's not the Sasu/Saku that I preferred. Your Sasuke was even more tortured than the original and I had trouble with it. Even his fight with Itachi didn't excuse his appalling behavior from the first 15 chapters. I don't think Kishimoto's Sasuke would ever behave like this with Sakura. You still managed to write us a great story that deserves to be read. Thank you.
Jade Malloy Lupin chapter 23 . 5/24
It was time for the romance between these two to come to the fore. It's all dodgy and well written. I like the fact that Sasuke finally opens up to her, he's so cute. Their rapprochement was gradual and quite natural. You shot it well.
Jade Malloy Lupin chapter 10 . 5/23
I read these first ten chapters with great curiosity. I thought you wrote well enough and the story is compelling enough to push us to continue reading. Your Sakura is quite faithful to that of Kishimoto, but I really had trouble with Sasuke who is too OOC. Not to mention the fact that their relationship is terribly unhealthy. It's hard, I'm really sorry for Sakura and I want to slap Sasuke. He can see that he is destroying her and instead of remedying it, I have the impression that he is vainly trying to scare it away. I'm going to continue, not because it's fun but because I'm curious and intrigued by how you intend to bring them together.
Jade Malloy Lupin chapter 2 . 5/23
I just came across your fiction. And I am well aware that you wrote it a long time ago. The Naruto manga was still in its infancy. You couldn't know that Sasuke already had feelings for Sakura. Besides, I find your Sasuke very cold. I can't find the character I knew at the end of the manga. Which makes sense in truth, you wrote the way you envision the pairing of Sasuke and Sakura ten years before the end of Shippûden. In a way, you are right. Because you understood how much Sasuke's revenge would not lead him to happiness. Kakashi had pointed this out before Sasuke deserted from Konoha. And he was right. So I'm going to continue reading because the whole point is how Sakura will bring it back to life.
riptiderobin21 chapter 29 . 3/23
People, this story was published 2003! That means as this was written this is how Sakura was, pretty weak, and not very confident. She didn't have her strength or medic training, she was just a girl with below average ninja skills and no bloodline trait. Her personality basically revolved around Sasuke. Given that, I still think Sakura was a bit too weak and should have stood up for herself more. And as for Sasuke, he might have turned out this way if Obito hadn't interfered and he never found out the truth about Itachi. I think either way, Sasuke would not be right in the head after murdering his brother. I read this fic along time ago, but the Kakashi part really turned me off, despite really enjoying Kakashi/Sakura fics, I felt it was just way too out of character in this fic and came out of nowhere. Now if they had made that Naruto, it would have made much more sense! But here I am, maybe ten years later, finishing this up, and now I feel like it's not so bad. It has some good moments.
Rrele chapter 23 . 2/28
It gets a little cheesy
Rrele chapter 4 . 2/27
Damn that was a horrible first time with Sasuke! Totally could feel her disappointment with him and finally herself!
I can’t stand how useless Sakura is here I’m going to stop reading this fic it disgusts me
I really hate how pathetic Sakura is in this book I hate women making a joke out of themselves for some man that doesn’t give af about them I hate it with passion
Ilegitim chapter 2 . 12/10/2019
Aww. I'm sorry for Naruto, but he'll always be Sakura's brother figure. But he is so sweet... I'm in tears.
Also. This is so interesting. Each one of them is the same but so different from what we have now. Sasuke is so cold. Wow.

(Yes, I posted my first comment before I stared to read this ...bacause why are people asking stupid questions when it says right there that this was posted way before what we have in canon now ever happen. Uhh.)

Anyway. I'm actually super excited to read a story that isn't influnced by the current canon things. Not that I hate canon, I love it, but I already read so many stories based on that. So yeah. Stories like yours are good from time to time.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2019
Omg this is amazing! One of the best fics I've read
Ilegitim chapter 29 . 12/10/2019
Do people not see that this story was written in 2003 - 2005?! Naruto was just starting back then! Stop asking why Sakura isn't the medic or whatever else. Lool. 2005!
SweetSaku chapter 5 . 12/10/2019
Umm so are we really gonna forget Sakura's the head medic? Lol
Anyway great writing :)