Reviews for Frozen
Snowland chapter 29 . 10/21
I loved it was awesome. It made me cry with the last couple of chapter. :'( :-)
ksenecal1987 chapter 1 . 9/29
Very good, but I'm just a little disappointed about Sakura no having her medical training...I feel like she was a wee bit weaker here...but good nonetheless! :-)
you're so rude and ignorant to the comments I think they're just giving judgement and from my view I think it's also a bad fanfic
galaxy306 chapter 1 . 8/20
el prologo esta bastante bien, me ha gustado mucho
Hangmaxen rai chapter 29 . 8/20
Guess too late for re-view.. But it's an amazing story i've read so job.
Koshi anchel nepal chapter 29 . 8/20
Just one word:-AMAZING... By any chance are you a writer by profession or sth like tht?Coz this fanfic is!wow!wow!I actually never knew about fanfic i consider myself super duper lazy bt brillint person of the world i'm never so much into in reading you know...In fact, it was a coincident to read this story too..actually i was searching for naruto upcoming movie details., n there was written fanfic, with not much interest lazilylamely with yawning i clicked lists ..blah..blah...blah..were word 'frozen' caught my eye. So with almost half eyes i cliked it again bt when i start reading i found it intersting and when i reached half of the chapter my eyes were already open and when i finished reading the chapter my hand automatically click next..and next & . . till i finished whole chapter in 6 hrs.
It was really heart-touching story,almost made me cry in first 4 chapter..ehehe. And my view of sasuke kept changing as the chapter changed.I thnik tht was becoz of your writting skills.1st i hate him and in middle i felt sorry fr him and finally in end whn he said'i love u' to sakura i didn't hate him at-all. I never thoght reading could be this much intersting. It's insane to thought that i actually stayed on coauch,staring cell for 6 hrs..READING..STORY..Kinda feel creepy now..haha.. But i enjoyed it..
U did great job..
Chutipa97 chapter 29 . 8/12
This story really gave me mixed emotions! Like, in the manga and anime, I really don't like Sakura and I shipped her with Naruto. However, after watchin The Last, I stopped shipping NaruSaku and want to look at Sakura from a different view thus led me to SasuSaku. I love Sasuke and hated how she always cling onto him in Naruto when they were still genins but I came to love Sakura after this story. This story made me fell in love with Sakura and hated Sasuke. Thanks a ton for all your hard work! You did a great job, just some grammars here and there but overall, A for you!
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 1 . 6/17
This was one of the first stories I read after getting into the fandom two years ago. I have been looking for it ever since to read it a second time and it was even better the second time around. I love this story because you capture Sakuras unconditional love towards Sasuke so perfectly. People writie sasusaku and make Sakura completely OOC in order to make it look like she is stronger than others. Sakura is strong, we all know that but what makes her so amazing is her kindness and ability to love and understand Sasuke. You captured that very well in this story.

I also love that you made it so that Kakashi was intersted in her instead of Naruto because as much as Naruto was in love with her in his younger days, it still makes me want to puke when I see them together like that. its a personal opinion it not. Its like watching siblings for me.

Ii also liked that you didn't do an epilogue or anything with them having kids because that would ruin the whole story line and what you worked towards.

Anyway, your story is wonderful and beautiful and amazing. and thank you for writing it. Im just going to favorite it so when I want to read it again I dont have to look for it :D
Kumee-chan chapter 5 . 3/18
One of your stories got banned? Your sex scenes aren't even that descriptive! I can't believe that happened! Anyway, I like your story so far! Can't wait to read on!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 3/7
Cute fic. I was confused with Sakura's lack of medical knowledge but then I conkjded that your fic didn't have her train under Tsunade. Even so I liked it. Great angst and drama :)
Mist chapter 29 . 2/20
second time reading the ending xD it'd be wonderful if this actually happened in the new upcoming series.
anon chapter 29 . 2/16
that was beautiful...
anon chapter 5 . 2/16
10 years to late, but I want you to know this story is tugging at my heart strings 3
Ranmoonie chapter 29 . 2/13
Awesome story, really loved it from the beginning till the end! Thanks for ur hard work in writing this story 3
Kaylinh chapter 29 . 1/19
I don't know if you still check your , but I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed it!
Thanks for writing this :)
2,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »