Reviews for Frozen
Daffodil chapter 4 . 10/3
haaaiissstt. sogoiiii!... I don't see any exaggeration thing in here, I've read tons of SS fanfics and it's inevitable to read some mature contents, honestly, a very few of them are worst(I mean too detailed in bed scenes)... My simple way to go through it, if I did love the plot much, I would simply skipped the risky parts...XXD... I prefer mild written when it comes to intimate scenes, just like this one... Anyways, my poor baby Sak, don't worry that stoic/aloof man named 'Sasuke' will apparently fall madly in love w/ you... oh, just don't let InoPig get in the way, for some reasons, I have a bad feeling about her. Idk why... #Nice chapter... Thumbs up!
withsnina chapter 29 . 9/8
Frozen always gonna be my favorite history, A-L-W-A-Y-S
merj chapter 29 . 9/1
What an amazing fanfic it made me cry... 10/10
America chapter 4 . 7/19
American idiots, bitch wherever u came from is probably not even worth mentioning
It was really nice...
The storyline rocks, but the ending is sad for my liking, you should have make ... Months later... Sakura throwing up in the morning, she visit the doctor and the doctor said " congrates, Mrs. Uchiha u r pergant" and sasuke came back everyone says Sasuke, sakura is sick u should go see her and then sasuke go home and sakura lying on the bed... when he got near she tell him and bla bla bla bla... you know it would be good... pause right there don't be mad i was just saying but i did cried first few chapter sadddd but its really nice hope u will right more sasusaku fanfic, again don't be mad i really love the story k!
mesmerised onyx chapter 29 . 3/23
Only one word.. FANTASTIC
TheLiability chapter 29 . 2/9
I found this story devoid of good plots but the emotion with which the characters interacted and grew emotionally made me read it till the end
Snowland chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
I loved it was awesome. It made me cry with the last couple of chapter. :'( :-)
ksenecal1987 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Very good, but I'm just a little disappointed about Sakura no having her medical training...I feel like she was a wee bit weaker here...but good nonetheless! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
you're so rude and ignorant to the comments I think they're just giving judgement and from my view I think it's also a bad fanfic
galaxy306 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
el prologo esta bastante bien, me ha gustado mucho
Hangmaxen rai chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
Guess too late for re-view.. But it's an amazing story i've read so job.
Koshi anchel nepal chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
Just one word:-AMAZING... By any chance are you a writer by profession or sth like tht?Coz this fanfic is!wow!wow!I actually never knew about fanfic i consider myself super duper lazy bt brillint person of the world i'm never so much into in reading you know...In fact, it was a coincident to read this story too..actually i was searching for naruto upcoming movie details., n there was written fanfic, with not much interest lazilylamely with yawning i clicked lists ..blah..blah...blah..were word 'frozen' caught my eye. So with almost half eyes i cliked it again bt when i start reading i found it intersting and when i reached half of the chapter my eyes were already open and when i finished reading the chapter my hand automatically click next..and next & . . till i finished whole chapter in 6 hrs.
It was really heart-touching story,almost made me cry in first 4 chapter..ehehe. And my view of sasuke kept changing as the chapter changed.I thnik tht was becoz of your writting skills.1st i hate him and in middle i felt sorry fr him and finally in end whn he said'i love u' to sakura i didn't hate him at-all. I never thoght reading could be this much intersting. It's insane to thought that i actually stayed on coauch,staring cell for 6 hrs..READING..STORY..Kinda feel creepy now..haha.. But i enjoyed it..
U did great job..
Chutipa97 chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
This story really gave me mixed emotions! Like, in the manga and anime, I really don't like Sakura and I shipped her with Naruto. However, after watchin The Last, I stopped shipping NaruSaku and want to look at Sakura from a different view thus led me to SasuSaku. I love Sasuke and hated how she always cling onto him in Naruto when they were still genins but I came to love Sakura after this story. This story made me fell in love with Sakura and hated Sasuke. Thanks a ton for all your hard work! You did a great job, just some grammars here and there but overall, A for you!
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This was one of the first stories I read after getting into the fandom two years ago. I have been looking for it ever since to read it a second time and it was even better the second time around. I love this story because you capture Sakuras unconditional love towards Sasuke so perfectly. People writie sasusaku and make Sakura completely OOC in order to make it look like she is stronger than others. Sakura is strong, we all know that but what makes her so amazing is her kindness and ability to love and understand Sasuke. You captured that very well in this story.

I also love that you made it so that Kakashi was intersted in her instead of Naruto because as much as Naruto was in love with her in his younger days, it still makes me want to puke when I see them together like that. its a personal opinion it not. Its like watching siblings for me.

Ii also liked that you didn't do an epilogue or anything with them having kids because that would ruin the whole story line and what you worked towards.

Anyway, your story is wonderful and beautiful and amazing. and thank you for writing it. Im just going to favorite it so when I want to read it again I dont have to look for it :D
2,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »