Reviews for Frozen
Zsych chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Naruto who learns techniques very quickly, who has near godlike chakra at his back, inferior to a runt like Sasuke.

How the heck did that happen?

Did Naruto give up his dream, and completely stop training or something?

'cus otherwise, in the comparison of a fully trained Sasuke, and Naruto... even with sharingan, Sasuke wouldn't be able to match Naruto because his techniques could require vast amounts of chakra that a weakling like Sasuke will never have(heck it frieghtened Itachi... and in actuality, Sasuke will probably never be equal to Itachi)
Kichou chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
I wonder what will happen next. She was stupid to even go through with it. No matter if he is cute, you should not marry when it isn't for love. Will she leave him I wonder? Please write more. I love it.
KawaiiKenshin chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
OMG! It's so sad... poor Sakura... I hop ehtings turn out okay for her and Sasuke in the end! Great story!
Chelsey-chan chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
You know, it's weird that we feel so bad for her after her dreams come true. Poor Sakura... [inner chelsey: NOT EVEN A PROPER HONEYMOON!]. But, I must say they did a lot on their wedding night... heh. Keep writing and update soon!
x-cry-death chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
hey update soon...
anticipationof chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
omg.. poor Sakura... man... Sasuke really deserves the Yukimi Super Uppercut Style One AND Two right now.. and afterwards, a session with the pickle box... . good job though!
Beatriz Romero chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
Aw... por Sakura-chan. What she has to go through for the likes of Sasuke. I do hope this fanfic ends well. I love this pairing btw.

Update soon.
anime-fan chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
wahh! so sad!*cries alot**sniff*sniff* good plot though i wonder what will happen later on ? very sad for sakura...
LakErgUrL262 chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
gwah! great story n great plot! sasuke is being a huge dick as usual...hehehe..update pleasie!

ava
dbzfan82 chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
Man, Sakura should've just hit him upside the head! If a guy did that to me, I would've dumped him on the spot! Any way, great story, very-well written (I also liked the UR story very much). Please update soon!
Kichou chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
You would think that she would not marry him, but that is Sakura for him. I wonder what will happen next. Please write more.
Sonja3 chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
Aw, please continue, I'm dying to know what happens next.
koyainuchan chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
*sniffles and blows nose* that's so sad... ;~; poor sakura... dammit, she should've just called the wedding off, silly girl *sniffles again* hope you update soon~!
yurimi-neko chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
gawd...i hate to say this cause sakura's my least favorite character...but...she shouldn't marry sasuke like that!no,no,no!not good!EVILNESS!
Fruit-tea1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
this chap is so dark tone about Sasuke lonliness in his apartment...pretty good! suit to his emotion's background...this chap went on reasonable on Sasuke thoughts and he said honestly with cold heart ...very realistic! Good job for elaborating about this!...I can felt how painful she got from him...but one thing that i didn't like is seemed Sakura accepted easily and no much on responding from his acting...at least i'm pretty sure that she got broken heart even though she could stay beside Sasuke as his wife but his love...

and about Uciha family tree was shown is a good idea!

well, from this chap made me wanna know what happened next!

Thanks for your good work!
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 .. Last Next »