Reviews for Frozen
Love From Vikky chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
aw, that got so cute at the end!
Marikko chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
i luv da ending! yup yup! *k..im weird..* hehe! finally sasuke sees sakura! he wuz so freakin cold b4...now he realizes he luvs her! YEAH!update soon! n plz put more stuff like this ending!
Ori chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
I read Uchiha Restoration before I read this, personally I like that story just a bit better becuase of the writing style but yours is not bad either.

Now don't get me wrong I do like your story but you might want to try some new ideas to separate more of your plot from Uchiha Restoration cause at the moment some parts in your story is Uchiha Restoration written in a different style... you kno what I mean?

Continue.
A.D chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
WO! GREAT FIC! *huggles* Dont let anyone get you down! This fic kicks ass!
Harusame-chan chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
i loved ur fic. its so cool and ur a great fic writter too - please update soon
ShinkaChuu chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
OMG! I LUVED IT! PERFECT! TEH BEST! PLZ CONTINUE!
Hehe chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
I luvv ur fic itz great! He's a "little" mean lol but i cant wait till he falls in luv with her or sumthin. Great job!
KawaiiKenshin chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
YYa! That was great! Sasuke is softening up to Sakura! I love it! Please update soon!
Fruit-tea1 chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
huh? Sasuke has opeining his mind to Sakura little by little...the end of this chap is very nice scene and the scene that Sasuke was holding her hand too...he is a little bit changing...REALISTIC! wonderful writing! ( even though i thought that Naruto did a good job hehehe evil grin) well, just passed lemon scene and when Sakura will pregnant? or not? it is up to u, ne

ok, thank u for interesting work ..
Duo's chibi Deathscythe chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
It's nice that Sasuke isn't all trying to kill Sakura for trying to help him... anyways, are you going to make him a little nicer to her from now on? And what's up with Naruto? I can't imagine him truly trying to hurt Sasuke, even if he did marry Sakura.

Update soon, please!
Liika chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
wah i do so love this fic! good work! Sasuke isn't a COMPLETE bastard!
daydreamer5290 chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
OMG! THIS FIC RULEZ! I LUB LUB LUB IT!

poor Sakura...sasukez a jerk in this fic...P newayz...update soon!
shadypony chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
Awe Sasuke s showing a bit more emotion. Though he was extremely rude to her while her parents were there. I realy like how this is coming along. It' s a great story.

SHADY
Neko-Vixen chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
i thought this chapter was great! i really liked it! i started laughing when i read the part of your replys for the flame-reviews! LOL! that was funny..o, um will Sakura ever leave the house? lol (sorry its just that i want her to go out and maybe talk to Naruto...i dunno its an idea) you don't have to take it! *shrugs*

ANYWAY i hope you continue and update soon!

Ja~!
super monkey chibi girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
I HATE SAKURA!

SASUKE IS NARUTO'S LOVER!

GET INTO THE YAOI SPIRIT!

*people itch away from the yaoi obsest girl*

AND FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT CRAZE(yaa right)

Shut up you stupid brain of mine.
2,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 .. Last Next »