Reviews for Frozen
dbzfan82 chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
Man, Sakura should've just hit him upside the head! If a guy did that to me, I would've dumped him on the spot! Any way, great story, very-well written (I also liked the UR story very much). Please update soon!
Kichou chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
You would think that she would not marry him, but that is Sakura for him. I wonder what will happen next. Please write more.
Sonja3 chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
Aw, please continue, I'm dying to know what happens next.
koyainuchan chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
*sniffles and blows nose* that's so sad... ;~; poor sakura... dammit, she should've just called the wedding off, silly girl *sniffles again* hope you update soon~!
yurimi-neko chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
gawd...i hate to say this cause sakura's my least favorite character...but...she shouldn't marry sasuke like that!no,no,no!not good!EVILNESS!
Fruit-tea1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
this chap is so dark tone about Sasuke lonliness in his apartment...pretty good! suit to his emotion's background...this chap went on reasonable on Sasuke thoughts and he said honestly with cold heart ...very realistic! Good job for elaborating about this!...I can felt how painful she got from him...but one thing that i didn't like is seemed Sakura accepted easily and no much on responding from his acting...at least i'm pretty sure that she got broken heart even though she could stay beside Sasuke as his wife but his love...

and about Uciha family tree was shown is a good idea!

well, from this chap made me wanna know what happened next!

Thanks for your good work!
yurimi-neko chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
GAH!

gah!not good, not good! SO DO NOT LIKE THE PART ABOUT NARUTO LIKING SAKURA WHILE HE'S GOING OUT WITH HINATA!

NO!NARUTOHINATA FOREVER!
yurimi-neko chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
*blank stare* wow, to be honest, there aren't too many good fics out there but this KICKS ARSE!
ShinkaChuu chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Awies! '( Plz plz make of this an happy ending! Make Sasuke *WAKE UP*! *sniffle*

Me dun want to cry! XP
Liika chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
God do I feel sorry for her.. good chapy
kyo mo-mo chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Aw...Sasuke's being so *depressing*. I really think Sakura deserves a loving partner; hopefully Sasuke will come around soon!; They both deserve a happy ending!

;p Btw, I love your style, though your characterization of Sasuke is a little frigid. Well, I guess he *would* be that way. *rolls eyes*

Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke.

I love this fic! _ Please continue!
Love From Vikky chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Aw geez, how terrible.. Dont get me wrong, this is a great (!) fic, but how horrible... if I was Sakura, I wouldve just burst into tears when he said that he didnt love her... *Inner Vikky is already crying for Sakura*
x-cry-death chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
beautiful... update son...
KawaiiKenshin chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Aww! Poor Sakura! Sasuke is just using her... he's so mean! Plaese updat esoon! This story rocks!
shadypony chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
AW poor Sakura. Sasuke's being kinda rude. Oh well he's usually rather rude anyway. I hope things work out between the two of them. Please contine.

SHADY