Reviews for Frozen
RukaStarr chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Wow, I love this fic. I'm not sure if this is going to affect you or anything, but this fic hit some really hard spots on me. Lemme explain a bit...

Seeing a few of the group pics of Naruto made me realize it was just like me and my friends a while ago (I'd like to use our nicknames here): Akatora-Sasuke, Schlade-Naruto, and Me-Sakura. The resemblence is quite close too, especially Sakura and Sasuke (only my hair's not pink and my eyes aren't green).

I've had a crush on "Akatora" for a while, and he's acted a bit...cold...until he started being nice to me...then umm...yeah...After that, he was just plain spiteful...then I sensed he felt a bit guilty after a while...Then after we finished middle school, we went our separate ways, never saw each other again and we lost all contact with him. That hit me hard.

Sorry for typing this out, but I thought it would letcha know that this fic is QUITE similar to what I'm going through...or at least went through.

Write more, plz!

Black Phoenix .~
amazing sora chan chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
I love you! You must write more! * i don' love you that way* lol ;
Uchiha-Raine chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
Great! I love it! Please update. This is a great story. Very dramatic, and not OOC at all. It's as in character as I can see someone getting them for a fanfic about them getting married. So to all you flamers, I'd like to see you try! Lmao. XDD Anyways! Pleease update! P.S. I hope Sakura does get pregnant. I'm sure she will. Well I can't wait!
CloverTear chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
*grins broadly* This rox my sox! ;p Wonderful characterization-I can't wait for more! (Hm...I think I even had a dream about this fic last night... ; )

Keep up the good work! _

-clover tear
Ginji chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
You're doing a great job so far. Your characters are very in character. I can't wait to read more.
Nel the Wicked chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
Aw! So cute! I love your idea for this story it makes Sasuke seem really in character!

Keep up the good work!

Curlybear chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
hi, wow great fic! I was wondering if you could include more of Kakashi, he could perhaps talk to one of them about the whole thing? that would be great, well keep up the good work:D
icemint chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
There's always that thin line between love and hate. I personally think Sasuke does have feelings for Sakura despite all he's said, but for whatever reasons he isn't able to show it. It'd be nice to see Sasuke slowly melt from his cold exterior into something more. This chapter was great, hope to see another update soon!
Love From Vikky chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
aw, that got so cute at the end!
Marikko chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
i luv da ending! yup yup! * weird..* hehe! finally sasuke sees sakura! he wuz so freakin cold he realizes he luvs her! YEAH!update soon! n plz put more stuff like this ending!
Ori chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
I read Uchiha Restoration before I read this, personally I like that story just a bit better becuase of the writing style but yours is not bad either.

Now don't get me wrong I do like your story but you might want to try some new ideas to separate more of your plot from Uchiha Restoration cause at the moment some parts in your story is Uchiha Restoration written in a different style... you kno what I mean?

A.D chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
WO! GREAT FIC! *huggles* Dont let anyone get you down! This fic kicks ass!
Harusame-chan chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
i loved ur fic. its so cool and ur a great fic writter too - please update soon
ShinkaChuu chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
Hehe chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
I luvv ur fic itz great! He's a "little" mean lol but i cant wait till he falls in luv with her or sumthin. Great job!
2,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 .. Last Next »