Reviews for Frozen
yurimi-neko chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
gawd...i hate to say this cause sakura's my least favorite character...but...she shouldn't marry sasuke like that!no,no,no!not good!EVILNESS!
Fruit-tea1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
this chap is so dark tone about Sasuke lonliness in his apartment...pretty good! suit to his emotion's background...this chap went on reasonable on Sasuke thoughts and he said honestly with cold heart ...very realistic! Good job for elaborating about this!...I can felt how painful she got from him...but one thing that i didn't like is seemed Sakura accepted easily and no much on responding from his least i'm pretty sure that she got broken heart even though she could stay beside Sasuke as his wife but his love...

and about Uciha family tree was shown is a good idea!

well, from this chap made me wanna know what happened next!

Thanks for your good work!
yurimi-neko chapter 2 . 10/10/2003

yurimi-neko chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
*blank stare* wow, to be honest, there aren't too many good fics out there but this KICKS ARSE!
ShinkaChuu chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Awies! '( Plz plz make of this an happy ending! Make Sasuke *WAKE UP*! *sniffle*

Me dun want to cry! XP
Liika chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
God do I feel sorry for her.. good chapy
kyo mo-mo chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Aw...Sasuke's being so *depressing*. I really think Sakura deserves a loving partner; hopefully Sasuke will come around soon!; They both deserve a happy ending!

;p Btw, I love your style, though your characterization of Sasuke is a little frigid. Well, I guess he *would* be that way. *rolls eyes*

Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke.

I love this fic! _ Please continue!
Love From Vikky chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Aw geez, how terrible.. Dont get me wrong, this is a great (!) fic, but how horrible... if I was Sakura, I wouldve just burst into tears when he said that he didnt love her... *Inner Vikky is already crying for Sakura*
x-cry-death chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
beautiful... update son...
KawaiiKenshin chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Aww! Poor Sakura! Sasuke is just using her... he's so mean! Plaese updat esoon! This story rocks!
shadypony chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
AW poor Sakura. Sasuke's being kinda rude. Oh well he's usually rather rude anyway. I hope things work out between the two of them. Please contine.

Salieri chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Well, Sakura puts up with all this for 2 reasons. 1st she is still in love with him and some part of her still hopes that Sasuke will change. 2nd she feels guilty because Sasuke has protected and fought for her while she was always only watching his back. She feels this is her chance to make HIS dreams come true.
uzumaki rin-kin chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
as i said before this is a very strange fan fic
Marikko chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Sasuke is SO unsweet! plz plz plz plz plz make Sasuke sweeter to Sakura later on...well, I luv sasu/saku, so I luv dis stori. well, least he kissed wayz, update soon! bye~
Rei chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Well, I hope Sasuke gets that stick out of his ass sometime soon, or else Sakura will have a long and miserable life ahead of her. I do have to question why she chose to go through with this farce of a marriage if she knows that Sasuke does not want anything from her except children...
2,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 .. Last Next »