Reviews for Frozen
Poppy Young chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
This was such a good fic but I wish you took the time to really elaborate. It felt a bit abrupt but otherwise it's still really good!
Poppy Young chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Well isn't this just dramatic?! ;) ahhh I just love a good cliche-ish and saskura moment
cosmosalone200 chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Kakasaku is love. Kakasaku is life
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
i actually love this fanfiction i have read it like 20 times i love it. :)
Kei chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is still the best sasusaku fanfic ive ever read EVER! (And ive read A LOT) here i am years after reading this, still occasionally visiting your page to see if you have a sequel for this. I really do hope and wish with all my heart that you make one. I would be overjoyed if you do together with thousands of other readers who im sure loved this fanfic. Stay swell

Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is having a very interesting start.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Epilogue: cute little SasuSaku baby.
Lehlo chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
You are very talented Salieri beautiful fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Its been a while since I read a good fan fic. These truly was perfectly write, beautiful. Straight to the point, in some parts it made me get emotional just spechless. Truly one of the fan fic.
Trisha chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Aww, that was such a sweet fanfic. At first, I was thinking,'Damn, Sasuke is such a dramatic b***h,' but then he changed, so yeah, I'm fine now. It was so cute, and I love it when cold and emotionless guys *ehem,cough!Uchiha!cough* turn sweet through... LOVE!(don't die from my corniness). So yeah, great fanfic.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 29 . 2/27/2014
OMG! tht was one of the greatest fanfics i read! Luv it so much! Thanks for making such an Awsum Sasusaku story! Really happy after reading it!
La Caballa Pinto chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
A couple grammatical errors... Ah, about your last chappie...
"Why don't you try to write a better one?" That is just simply juvenile. Yet, amsuing im a stramge sense. I believe you mean "cordially," not courtly. I think I will heed your advixe and stop reading now. Ja, ne!
La Caballa Pinto chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Ehhh... Half of them are concrit... /wry smile/
Now, I sha deliepver mine.
Sakura's a medic-nin, so why would she have to call a docter? I feel like this fic is progressimg too fast. Sasuke randomly proposing makes like, no sense whatsoever. You don't realelu take time to really try on a chapter. I hate to sdmit I, but yeah. This is a very wierd fic.
hama431 chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Love the story
HanaGuren chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Omg that was so cute! XD Keep up the fluff! Okay I am gonna read the next chapter
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »