Reviews for Frozen
Guest chapter 26 . 6/20/2017
She's always been nothing but a burden anyways! That's why sakutards like you piss me off so much. There is nothing about her that is good! I'm glad she lost the baby! Stupid fake pink bitch!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/20/2017
I knew you'd save the worthless little bitch! Pathetic little cunt that you are! She would NEVER have been able to kill 2 sound nin alone. She WOULD HAVE DIED! Fuck you and your made up SHIT!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2017
Oh please let suckura the weak slut die! She's worthless and useless! The assailant would never say forgive me though. Fuck that!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/20/2017
You're a pathetic cunt! Again, go DIE! Suckrua shouldn't be happy and messing around when they've got missing teammates. She's a selfish little slut, oh, and she doesn't have a body to speak of. She hasn't got "breasts," on;y a big forehead and no personality! And sasgay has only ever wanted to kill the weak and annoying little cunt. She doesn't deserve anyone's love! She deserves to be alone for always treating Naruto and Lee like shit and always flouncing around sasgay who hates her! You're story is a load of shit. At least if you're gonna put a story about the worst anime pairing in the history of anime, make it a little more realistic and not fake, and include others being happy. Naruto with Hinata, they deserve happiness! And all the rest! You suckura fans really piss me off, making shit up just to make the slut look good! Here's a hint, stop trying. She'll NEVER look good, and neither do you when you write shit!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/20/2017
Point proven that suckura is scum and only thinks of herself and the scum with her! She left her comrades again, like she always does! She is NOt the fucking one with the biggest influence you fucking rat! God how I'd love to thrash you, right across your pathetic face! Naruto is the biggest influence on Sasgay, not the pink wench. Get it right you scum! Stop writing shit!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
More shit I see! Suckura was NEVER the reason Sasgay stayed. If anything, he had more interaction with Naruto than the billboard brow! Naruto was always the one that was a match for him, that pushed him to be stronger. Not the slutura! Get it right! Thank god none of your shit happens! You'll never be a good writer! You're stories are complete bullshit! Suckura, in reality, will cause more harm than good as it's been said that she holds her team back, but I'll bet, since you're a suckutard, she'll be the one to save him. It's pathetic. You're just a fucking retard!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2017
Load of shit. Please go jump off a bridge or something, and delete this pile of shit before you go! This is total bullshit! Kakashi would never go with a billboard brow and body like her. She is totally weak and wouldn't have even passed the FIRST damn exam! Also, stop saying his wife so fucking much you retard! You're story is just a pile of crap! And to even put her as a match for Kakashi is a fucking insult! She has no jutsu to call her own and very little chakra. She just copies Tsunade's jutsus etc. She is useless, worthless and totally ugly!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2017
Pathetic! She's an uchiha now, so she's the best. Fuck you and your sakutardiness! You're a complete fucking retard to think like that. Suckura is a shit character and always will be. Her chakra is shit, her personality and self esteem are shit and she's just generally the worst female character in the history of anime! In reality sasgay hates her and only loves himself! He's like Gaara and Neji used to be. Only they got better, unlike the sasgay! You're a pathetic fuck, writing shitty cunt like this! Go die!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2017
Oh and ffnet does NOT stink. If anything, it's good for deleting one of your other shit stories. It should delete all of them if they're as shit and phony and ooc as this shit one is! You are a pathetic little shit and all your stories should burn, along with you! Hateful cunt! Sasusaku is the worst pairing in the history of anime. It was thrown in last minute as all the good characters were paired up! Masashi is an idiot for putting those 2 pathetic cunts together! And sasusaku/sakutards should be ashamed of themselves!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2017
Oh god, go kill yourself bitch! You're not worth shit! Sasgay is a murdering scumbag! He tried to kill the useless bitch and Naruto and even Kakashi. He murdered his Brother, but it wasn't with the damn curse, if anything, Itachi saved him from that that before it ate him up, so stop your pathetic bullshitting you damn hateful little skank!1 I hope you get with a partner that abuses you just like sasgay abuses your precious suckura!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2017
Typical. Knew you'd bring him back you retarded bitch! You're showing up girls everywhere. Stupid sakutards! No sane girls would be with such a cold, emotionless, abusive bastard!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
Pathetic suckura again! It was NOT Neji's fault and how dare you put that shit! She's the only selfish bitch, along with her so called husband, and just cause he's the last uchiscum, doesn't make him strong and he should DIE like the traitorous scum he is! Fuck your shit fictional story! You're just full of shit! you retarded cunt!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Pathetic. He's an uchiha. I'm sick of people saying that shit. that name is not powerful! It's full of traitors and scum. Sasgay being the worst of them! Suckura is pathetic still. I'm hoping sasgay dies on the mission but I know you're a sakutard and a pathetic lying one at that so you'll bring the loser back. Suckura, if she had any decency, would have stayed with Kakashi! But then again she really deserves to be alone or dead! Sasgay too!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2017
Pathetic little slut! She's giving girls everywhere a bad name. No sane female I know would let herself be abused like she has been, both in your fiction and the anime. Just proves what a weakling she is!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2017
This is a better chapter, showing what a true bastard sasgay is and what a truly pathetic bitch suckura is!
2,125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »