Reviews for Frozen
Trisha chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Aww, that was such a sweet fanfic. At first, I was thinking,'Damn, Sasuke is such a dramatic b***h,' but then he changed, so yeah, I'm fine now. It was so cute, and I love it when cold and emotionless guys *ehem,cough!Uchiha!cough* turn sweet through... LOVE!(don't die from my corniness). So yeah, great fanfic.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 29 . 2/27/2014
OMG! tht was one of the greatest fanfics i read! Luv it so much! Thanks for making such an Awsum Sasusaku story! Really happy after reading it!
little miss jolie chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
A couple grammatical errors... Ah, about your last chappie...
"Why don't you try to write a better one?" That is just simply juvenile. Yet, amsuing im a stramge sense. I believe you mean "cordially," not courtly. I think I will heed your advixe and stop reading now. Ja, ne!
little miss jolie chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Ehhh... Half of them are concrit... /wry smile/
Now, I sha deliepver mine.
Sakura's a medic-nin, so why would she have to call a docter? I feel like this fic is progressimg too fast. Sasuke randomly proposing makes like, no sense whatsoever. You don't realelu take time to really try on a chapter. I hate to sdmit I, but yeah. This is a very wierd fic.
hama431 chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Love the story
HanaGuren chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Omg that was so cute! XD Keep up the fluff! Okay I am gonna read the next chapter
CloseToYou15 chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
very-well describe. I love this chapter it made me cry. I could feel her pain, her misery, her desperation for Sasuke to return back to her.
CloseToYou15 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
i love this chapter. it's really funny and makes your heart boil in the process. sasuke secretly trying to protect her. but i agreed that he has no right to do watsoever to sakura as he wishes. pretty amazing.
CloseToYou15 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
you're story is soo good !
BoomPowMina chapter 29 . 9/20/2013
:'D That was wonderful, i loved it soooo much! Thank you for writing this story!
BoomPowMina chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
GO INO! WOOOOO!
BoomPowMina chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
STUPID OROCHIMARU. HE HAD TO SEND HIS SLAVES!
BoomPowMina chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
WHAT? ITS NOT A BURDEN! YOU LOVE HER YOU MORON!
BoomPowMina chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
D: She was pregnant! Oh shit!
BoomPowMina chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
Wait. Hold up. Halt. Stop. WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »