Reviews for Titanic: A Story Told
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 57 . 12/4/2012
I could watch a puppy run to his little boy and lick his face after a long adventure and not cry!
I could see the two lovers meet in the twisted tales writers write and not cry!
I watched dobby die and not a single tear!
If i watch/read titantic I cry everytime!
XXDELETEDACOUNTXX chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I love this story, well really iy's the movie! :) :p LOL!
Spring-Heel-Jacq chapter 56 . 5/31/2011
Wow this is really descriptive, though there are grammatical errors that I came across and was curious if I could edit the mistakes that I have found for you. I would be happy to look over your story and edit the errors.
Maxirion chapter 57 . 9/9/2009
Awesome! I loved this! You're one heckuva writer!
The Almighty Cheez It chapter 57 . 11/4/2007
Probably the most beautiful thing I've read in a long time.

You captured it perfectly.
hollytianicfan chapter 57 . 12/30/2006
d be on the bookshelves it is fantastic
JadedAnna chapter 57 . 12/20/2005
OO nice use of the alternate ending ;) I just watched my brand new Collectors Edition of Titanic and i must say your story is perfect. I've cried so much tonight i might shrivel up and die! LOL j/k I loved it i've been looking for a story just like this. Exactly like the movie, only written down. that way i can read it... that's what I do you see i read. You captured all of the emotions perfectly. Kudos!
Sarahlou2485 chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
FANTASTIC!
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
that was good well as much of it as i read so far. Titanic is like the best movie ever.
Sarahlou2485 chapter 57 . 1/10/2005
Anne, this story is really amazing and readable. You're an excellent writer and I can't wait to read more of your work.
The Gemini Sage chapter 57 . 5/15/2004
I've never seen the movie, cause I was too young to watch it when it came out, and I never got around to renting it...but wow. I'm going to rent it now. I cried my damn eyes out when the Titanic was sinking. I cried my eyes out! A lot of times stories can make me cry, but I actually had to stop and blow my nose before I could finish the story. I read the whole thing in one sitting. I know this isn't your original work, but you did a damn good job. I loved every bit of it.
Skatastic chapter 57 . 4/28/2004
You are a very tealented writer. I was incredibly moved by your story! Keep writing.
Lilly DeWitt-Bukater chapter 57 . 4/14/2004
This was a beautiful rendition.
You're very talented.
Please continue to write!
nameless chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
its a very cool story you have here, but it looks a lot like the original script you'll find on . . Otherwise excellent chapter.
dracoandhermioneforever88 chapter 57 . 1/3/2004
wow that was amazing! titanic is one of my favorite movies. you did an awesome job!