Reviews for Weiss Kreuz Nachspiel
A chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
WK... ah, the mostalgia... such a long time ago I visited this section of ACtually, didn't think I'd come here again, especially not after gluhen :shudders:

Nice job. Hopw you update it. I mean it, because WK seriously need some well-written stuff.

btw, schuldig rules. He's probably the only reason I watched through the whole WK...
Sara chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
*sigh* Good as ever, Jaida. I've always loved your portrayal of Shuldich. Most others don't hold a candle to it. Shmee. Keep it up, I lurve it.

sara, who loves saying evil things in French.

Je l'aime.
bagheera chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
You're being productive again, lately... this is taking interesting new directions. (I suppose it is part of the existing plotline?)

Botan-resurrection rocks. I loved that character.
Petronia chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
You write them the way I'd like to - that is to say, better than I manage - which on pure selfish terms is a wonderful thing, because it means I can be lazy, kick back and enjoy the ride. *g*

"Someone sets you on fire and that’s mostly what you tend to carry with you." Oh, the dialogue!

Always looking forward to more in this continuity, always.
Catch chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Gluhen does not exist. You never saw it, you never heard of it, and Crawford never morphed into a fucking English Army Captain.

his sneakers scuffed in the heal Random typo.

I'll take the risk of sounding like a prat and say the following: your interpretation of Schuldig is the best one I've ever read. There. It's said. And it's true. Your writing rocks my world and always has, but I've always enjoyed your Weiss fics the most, in terms of style and characterisation, and (of course) in terms of Schuldig.

Looking forward to more.