Reviews for Carrier
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love your fics
This is very touching and very beautiful _
But geez i havent cried in ages hen i read a few of ur fic n im crying like theres no tomorrow... -.-;
Fanruby chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is a very very, bittersweet fic. It made me cry soooo much. I don't have AIDS, but my mother does because of an unfaithfull ex husband, and it really isn't easy, either way she's a lucky woman to have now a man in her life who loves her very very much and thinks the world of her. Putting the subject of the fic aside, I loved your writting style, it's a good drama. Hope you write many more fics, though a little more cheerfull.
Yosuke chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
usually, i leave a witty, comical remark in these reviews for the author to read, but i just don't feel like it after reading that... that was sad and depressing... thank you for not making duo kill himself afterwards. that would've sucked.

seriously, awesome story. wonderful skill you have there. keep it up and write more stories. :) ur a talented author.
Alexia Winner chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
This is so sad ;_; lol But real good _
Mido-Sama chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
*sniffle sniffle tear tear* that was so sweet! I(I just finnished a story w/ Q and T, and Q has aids, and i was just wondering how other people wrote about the same subject now that I am finnished with me story. -illness- is what it is called)
evila-elf chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Wahhhh! Excellent fic! Love your writing style. Absolutely no errors. Did I mention I love this fic?
Kai chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Your story was lovley and realistic. Your a great writer and you shoulf take it up as a made me cry which isn't easy. Keep it up.
Omae O. Koruso chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
that's so depressing!
Aquamarine5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Oh my God! I love it! That is so sad! I am on the verge of tears. I hardly ever get so upset over a fic because I have read so many, but that was beautiful! Look at all of the exclamation points! Ahh! Two more! Three! Okay, yes, that is my futile attempt at lightening my mood... Sayonara!
Mr. Man chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
FUNNY!
Kaylie chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
That was really sad.
magic chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
*grabs a kleenex* damnit, that was soooo sad *starts to cry again* poor Duo!
Axisor chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
oh dude! that was great... heero seemed a little OOC to me but who knows how he would really react to his finally death and everything that is in here. very weel written. i don't normally read yaoi but a strange path wove me to read teh reviews and they convinced me to read teh fic so i just wanted to add this review up to the list to convince others to read it to... you get the point... I think i've worked on my brit lit moral story thingy too much... great job :รพ
SkyLark1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
:;dries tears from her eyes:: I LOVE THIS FIC! MORE 1X2 FICS FROM YOU, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
That's so sad *sniff-sniff* ...but so good! Your story has been added to my fav's. _