Reviews for Cry For Me
It is so good, I loved it. :D
pApAw chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
wow...

pls pls update soon

im becoming a kurama-yukina fan more and more each day :)

love it

-paw
Usagii.bo0 chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
That was a fantastic read! Best that i've read so far, pleasse continue to write more! :D
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Wow, this was dazzingly sweet, what will Hiei's reaction be? Kurama is surely a better choice than Kuwabara...
Vaxl chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
So cute! So cute, I cried! This is what I have to say about this chapter:

Cute, Fluffy, Adorable, Cuddly, Energizing, Makes you feel full of life. Cute! Cute! Or as most people would say.. Kawaii!

Loved this story! .
Vaxl chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Yeay! Botan appeared! She;s my favorite character in the series! That just made the already happy chapter so much happier! I can't wait til Hiei starts insulting Kuwabara agian. . IF it happens in this fic.
Vaxl chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Mnya! Yukina's alive! ALIVE! ..
Vaxl chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Dull is OK... Nothing is ever exciting after a death. From my own expierience, not even going to a water-theme park was very exciting after a death. (One of my cats. Friendly, cuddly, fluffy, and adorable. Died of liver failure.)
Vaxl chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
If Yukina's dead.. How is this a YukinaxKurama fanfic... I have to read on t ofind out, I guess... But it's so hard not to bawl your eyes out in these chapters.
DemonicXaliv chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
Aw so cute
CeresRose chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
WOW that was suprising. hey what will happen when jin and hiei look at them what will hiei do. most importantly what will kuwabara do to him. it is most likely that kuwabara will chalange kurama for kina's love but this i just antispating.
Camino chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
That was excellent...loved it...absolutely brilliant. I could just squeal in excitement![as if I haven't already]are you continueing it? if yes then good...if no then that was a great way to end it. I think Kurama and Yukina are a really good couple. I'm just wondering, what are the reactions of Hiei and Jin? (_)Anyway...that was great, you rock!
Camino chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
once again...brilliant...that's all actually:D I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed reading it...still excited to read the rest of it.(_)

p.s oh and I like the pairing kuramaxyukina, so I was really glad to find this fic. (_~)
Camino chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
That was brilliant...I still have to read the other chapters, but I couldn't without leaving a review for this one. That was very good, very good indeed. Hiei is so adorable, being helpless and all; and Kurama is so wonderfully guiding and caring(_). I can't wait to read the rest!
Neko-chan22 chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
sad at first but good...mac and cheese...lol! keep writing

neko-chan22