Reviews for Femme Fatal
BlueEyesWhiteDragon17 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
oh wow my story is somewhat...no wait its not similar but i hope you can give me some pointer when fanfic fixed the problem. anyways good story and keep on writing
inuyashafan12 chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Twilight.Valley chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
hey great storie! make more chappters soon though. also i hope kaiba takes control cause he is soo hot! lol well anyway make more chappters soon thanks
SirisAnkh chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
This story is coming along great! I can't wait till you update again!

Siris
Valentia chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
This is a wonderful story. Keep writing and please update soon.
serenity971 chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
I really loved this chapter. You sure have true talent. I do hope you continue. I give you my best of luck torwards your story. Seeya.
SeraphStar chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
Heehee, as long as it's well-written, I can't resist a good 'girl-power' story. And even if it's not physical, it sounds like that's what's going to happen. :grins: Selene sounds kick-ass.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
*hugs authoress* I am so glad you updated! Great chapter! Continue!
mezu chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
Great chapter!
The Rave Raven chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
LOL! Oh my god, you have got to be kidding me! I always write ten chapters of my story before I post the first one, so I can keep up with the writing...and my character is the owner of a company better than Kaiba's, so naturally they are enemies, and her name is Selene. Lol, so I guess I have to change her name before I post it now. It was like deja vu when I read this story. But anywho, great story so far, the plot seems really interesting, and I love the interaction between the characters! Keep going!
animefairy90 chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
great fic!please continue!
serenity971 chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
I understand. But I wish it would hury. Oh, well

school is more important and so is jobs. I love your stor still. And though I can't wait for more. I'm going to wait .
The Thing chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I completely understand your lack of ability to post. I have had so much studdying to do I havent had a half hour in days to check on new fanfictions. Allthough, when you do get some time, PLEASE update it. This fanfic is cool.
Kagome0102 chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Thank you Luna.(tehhee that is my hamsters name. .) You are very kind and I didnt mind the authors note. Thank you for telling us all that you cant write and I understand that you cant post up anything. Unlike some other authors out there who just left there fanfic and never updated it. .

Other authors: ...what?

Well thanks and I hope it turns out the way that you wanted it to. Bye!
Jessica Messenger of the Devil chapter 2 . 10/31/2003