Reviews for Shinobu's Wish
MaverickHunter13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice self-insertion. Loved the fight scene, Canadians Rule!
Albino Bebop chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
*picks up his shotgun and cycles a new round into the chamber.*

Put down the SI, before I paint the back wall with you.
JonJ chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Cmon Daimyo, you gotta update this one. It's too good to stop... Keep it goin!

-Jon
BigFics2 chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Dude. Are you ever going to continue this. It's been almost a year you know since your last posting. It's a good story. Although you could "drag it out" a bit more. Needs more detail in other words. But still good.
GonKan chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Sigh you over do the SI

really your fics would be alot better with out the SI part
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
...hurry up and come with the next one
Master-Pain chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That guy thought you were an American? He's lucky our neighbors to the north are so forgiving. I would think, after Hiroshima, that the Japanese would have a unique perspective of exactly what a pissed off American does... anyway, great story, man. You've got to update more often in LH, though!
DMage96 chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
SWEET... love your story. cant wait for your update. and thanks for your writeing your stories. lol _
Project Shadow chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
hey wow i like the orignality with a classic idea. It truely is awsome. The only thing i can find wrong is your grammar.. Well you can work on that, and i'm sure the story would improve two fold at least. Keep the story up, I look forward to the next chapter!
FMP chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
damn good story.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
brilliant, i would definitely like to see more
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
This is pretty good! Very interesting!
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
mwahahhaha! have naru get dumped and beaten like the bitch she is!

ikari shinji
Innortal chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Not bad, though I would have expected a more violent introduction with Motoko to Shinobu than a simple hello.

Not a bad premise, but you might get some flames for having Shinobu basically flash her panties at Keitaro, but since she was always worried about winning him over because she looked like a child, I can see how she would start acting this way.

Definitly update more often. The next chapter should have Shinobu flirting more with Keitaro, maybe even drag him on a date.

Good luck

Innortal
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
Um... Daimyo? Tori and I have been borken up for quite some time now. Just keep that in mind, good to see that you're writing again.
Gr... Stupid Naru! I shall rip out her throat in the dead of night!