Reviews for The Nicest Thing My Mother Ever Did for Me
tanithlipsky chapter 2 . 10/9
nice
sarafine-ecleips chapter 2 . 9/21
Emma chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
To be fair I always assumed they hit it off straight away but from reading your story I actually think that in the end the beginning was rocky for them both before James realized where Sirius actually held his loyalties, thank you for this story
PoppedTheP chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
awww what a nice ending :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
I hope James apologizes for being such an arse. He made Sirius' chances of having friends die within five minutes of sitting down.
asms2 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Fun and well-written. I really enjoyed this story! :)
RosaSilvermist chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Ha, ha! That was so funny and yet kinda sad too.
FallingNarwhals chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wow. That was amazing! Totaly awesome! Personally, I think that the way Sirsus and James met in the deathly hallows works, but seeing that this was written before the deathly hallows came out, awesome!
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Wow, this was just so great!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I'm sure you're not still reading reviews on an eleven year old fic, especially since you haven't posted anything in seven years, but this is one of the best, most in character fics I've read on this subject. (I think I may have actually read it a few years ago, it seems familiar...)
LunaNotLoony chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Great story, engaging and unique, though after DH, it isn't very canon.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Clearly, everybody is too prejudiced with only some proud exceptions - some of them only due to circumstances. And they still accept the world as it is, and don't really try to change it. In other words, the characterizations are spot-on, good work.
Lily13 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
this was just GREAT!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
it was great! i'll definitely read the sequel.
Little Chibi chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Meh. Stupid, prejudiced James.