Reviews for Fury
Xanfan chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Just wanted to say i liked your fic and there are missing chapters in these stories:"Fury","The Game","Despair"...Write more fics if you are still interested in Buffy fiction
katrine chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
A perfect ending to a wonderful fanfic.

I hope there will more fanfics from you as you have an incredible way of creating a world that comes alive for the reader. Thankyou for keeping me on the edge of my seat.
eckles chapter 20 . 8/28/2004
A totally kewl and fitting end of an amazing series, I put my hand up for a forth but I understand the need to step back and recharge the creative juices - you've earn't it :-)

Well done.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 20 . 8/28/2004
*cries* I can't believe it's over...

lol, j/k!

I loved the last two chapters, awesome! Especially the aftermath, Buffy and Xander had to get together. I mean you don't go through all that with someone and lose the connection they'd made just like that. So glad they talked it out, and heh beautifully written. (the kiss was so perfectly placed, I mean the exact moment I thought oh kiss would be perfect here, wa la they did) The end made me smile. :)

Wonderful job on the whole thing, and if you write a fourth part I'll definetly be there to read it and comment some more. (You deserve the comments so you are very welcome) Good luck with writing your Firefly fic that is in your head. Until next time!
katrine chapter 19 . 8/28/2004
This is incredible!

I think im just gonna sit here and wait for the next chapter...I just cant wait to read it.
eckles chapter 19 . 8/28/2004
Thank heaven you said that it wasn't over yet and that you had one chapter left , I'm going to miss the series when that is done. I hope there is another episode in the offing after this :-)
katrine chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I lOve this please more chapters!
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 18 . 8/25/2004
Ah! Why does writer's block always mean cliff hanger? lol! ;) Here I go again... What's going to happen? I love the interaction between Buffy and Xander and while immediately I was worried for Willow and Tara happening upon Constance and all... I actually forgot about them when I read on to Buffy finding Xander. But now I remember and am wondering, anxiously what will happen to them too? I'm not good at taking suspense. :p

Wonderful update, and thank you for updating. Even if it has been awhile...you wouldn't believe how long it's been since I've written anything. Writer's block is a special friend of mine.. :/ Good luck with over coming it. And I still love this story and am anxiously awaiting more.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 17 . 8/13/2004
I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, I've been super busy and this is the first chance I got to read it. lol!

You're very welcome for the reviews, you deserve more for writing such an awesome, complex story. I'm loving every bit of it... grr. Bad Zathos! I'm gonna have to kick his butt too. Oh well, I'm sure Buffy will take care of that for me, right? ;)

And just for old time's sake, "Ah! What's going to happen?"

No seriously, what is going to happen? And I've said this a lot too but, poor Xander! But I love to read him all angsty and suffering. YES! MORE!

Thank you for the quick update, and I'll try to be more diligent on my reviewing because you definetly deserve it for being so quick with these updates. Wow, great story...I'll be sad when it ends, because you don't find fanfic like this very often. But ah well, all things come to an end eventually.
eckles chapter 16 . 7/29/2004
Definately not letting the grass grow under your feet SLynn, have to say I like that :-). Strength too strength, keep em coming.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 16 . 7/29/2004
Wow, you are awesome. I don't know of any author who updates as often as you do. (I sure as heck don't, and never have) I completely admire you for being so faithful to your story by updating it regularly that is great.

Whooh, thank goodness it's not Xander. And the poor thing, going through so much pain, I love the relationship between him and Buffy, and that scene of those two together in the basement brought tears to my eyes.

Great job.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 14 . 7/27/2004
Okay so I've realized that in my last two comments I've said, what's going to happen? So I won't say it again, seems rather redundant at this point. lol.

Thanks for the quick update! I love reading this story, the more the better. I wish it were possible for me to kill Constance..I would..I'd kick her butt for hurting Xander so much. Poor guy. I hope Buffy get's the chance to fully destroy her, but since all their fates are tied.. :/ It complicates things. I love how you've portrayed Xander, even after being tortured so badly he's still focused on doing what's right. Can a character be any greater?

Great job!
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 13 . 7/24/2004
Aw, Xander. What's going to happen? I can't wait for more, thank you for the update, great job with this chapter. I'm really becoming addicted to the suffering of Xander, even though he is my favorite character. lol. :p Again, great job!
eckles chapter 13 . 7/24/2004
Mega kewl chapter, and Zothos is here! Good stuff. More soon? :-)
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 12 . 7/23/2004
Ah! What's going to happen? lol, please update as soon as you can. I love this story and the suspense is killing me. Can't wait for more angst and Buffy-Xander interaction in the future. Great job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »