Reviews for Hotel California
TigerintheTARDIS chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
This was so cute! You have no idea how much I wished this had happened. It's really well written and suitably funny, and it makes the J/H shipper in me squeal constantly.
HippieDippie88 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Loved it. I'm so glad you wrote it. I love anything that happens before season 8. I need to go see if you have more J/H. They're the best pairing. I think you did a great job.
HippieDippie88 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Aw this was so sweet. I don't want it to be over. I'll have to read the last chapter later though.
HippieDippie88 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
I really really love this fic, I can't believe it's almost over. :( I could see this as an alternate version of season 5.
HippieDippie88 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Now Eric/Donna is back in one piece, we can focus on the Jackie/Hyde goodness now.
HippieDippie88 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Take my last two reviews and repeat. It's very, extremely good. You just can't go wrong with tender moments between Jackie and Hyde. :)
HippieDippie88 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I love how this is going. :D I'm off to read the next chapter.
HippieDippie88 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You really got the vibe between the characters down well, including Eric, so you shouldn't worry about not writing him well . . . nice work . . . :D
Orihime-San chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
THIS IS PURE GENIUS! It was both romantic and FRIKEN HELLARIOUS and you have made it onto my favorites list.

YOU XTREME TALENT!

KEEP ON WRITING!
AdriDee chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
ah! good fic, good fic!
AdriDee chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
cute!
AdriDee chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
I LIKE this chapter... Off to read the NEXT!
AdriDee chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
this is good so far. Now...off to read the other stories.
Me124 chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Bravo! Well done! Thank your for sharing. It slightly fixes the pain of season 8. I would mind writing another. Jackie/Hyde. I think you did a wonderful job.
DawnMarsters chapter 7 . 8/5/2006