Reviews for Hotel California
Tragedy Tay chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Gr. I'm a really really realy big J/K shipper, so this made me sad. I'm still mad at them...gr. That said, I can't wait for more!
fireflower chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Great transitional chapter...can't wait to see what happens now that the whole Kelso issue has been dealt with...:)
not-so-dumb-blonde chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Girl, you're exactly right! The time Jackie spent with Kelso was wasted! Plus, he and Annette walking onto her and Hyde's little make-out session against the wall was priceless! This chapter was great, and Jackie point of view is always my favorite. I don't know exactly why, but it is. I glad you updated so soon! This chapter would have been worth a longer wait, but I digress! I can't wait for the next chapter! Peace Out ;)
not-so-dumb-blonde chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
" Look at that guy over there trying to get with the rehhead. What a freak!" Ha-ha-ha. Donna really is out of his league, but you described her character perfect :) She's still the same old Donna but she still wants her "wiry" hunk! This chapter was great! This kiss at the end was perfect; your version totally lived up to the show! Too bad they didn' get sand in their crack in the process...lmao! My fav line?

" When did those two get so chummy?"

" I don't know. I'm glad you noticed it too. I was beginning to thing I'd lost my mind!"

Lol...the whole time. I can't wait for you to get on with the rest of the story, and I hope you update soon. However, I have to realize that these things take time. As an author, I totally understand. I look forward to the next chappy! Peace Out.
butterfly10480 chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
Oh hun. You already know I loved but I had to come and review anyway! ) Donna was wonderfully in character... Independent but still wanting her scrawny, Star Wars lovin' guy! And I loved the lil subtle J/H moment! Personally can't wait for more! ;)
Danielle chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
Great chapter ;)
Serbear chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
Now that E/D are reunited, please please please go J/H!
fireflower chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
Great chapter man...can't believe you were afraid to write Donna! You captured her beautifully...:D Can't wait to read more...;)
angel2410 chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
Yay an update :) Good part can't wait for more
amy chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
okay good job pleas keep updating and do it soon please
Chris chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
It was great! :) You did a wonderful job w/ Donna. Can't wait for the next one, who's is it? Hope there's more J/H ;)
Katies17 chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
You did a great job with Donna. Please update soon with more E/D! I would love you forever if you wrote E/D!
Mari chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
I like the Donna chapter surprisingly well. I think you made Donna subtle enough here that it's pretty IC, and I noticed you did blend in some J/H stuff, naturally. ;) What did Hyde and Jackie do when they found that bathroom, I wonder? ;) Anyway, good chapter. It's not quite the same as having a Jackie/Hyde-centric chapter, but it'll have to do. :D
Tragedy Tay chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
Yay, you updated! I hope your jod went well! Please update with lotsalotsalotsa E/D/E/E/D/E/D!
amy chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
hey good job come on and update i cant wait to read more make jackie and hyde fall in love and make kelso get all pesst and star jumping down jackie throat and hyde step in and protect her that will be some good stuff.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »