Reviews for Xtreme circumstances
Agar chapter 15 . 8/8/2004
I wish I could reorder time...I'd make summer vacation last a LOT longer... Or just not go to school at all. *clasps hands together and begs* I wish the Goblin King would take me away right now, I wish the Goblin King would take me away right now, I wish the Goblin King would take me away right now... Shoot.
Silvermillenia25 chapter 15 . 2/20/2004
I like very much. Oh yes, yes. Should e longer though.*frowns.. but then smiles* It was a great story well layed out. I thout the not so great escape was hilarious. Keep up the good work, my lady.(or good sir can't really tell these days*sighs*)
B Oots chapter 15 . 7/4/2003
I really liked the story, please write more.
B Oots chapter 15 . 7/4/2003
I really liked the story, please write more.
Ifonly chapter 15 . 6/3/2002
This was great!

But you wanna know my fave chapter? The " " one. I loved it. !

Ha! That was great!
Kerrin chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
I like! Write more!
Anita Knight chapter 15 . 12/17/2001
oh oh oh oh oh oh good good story write another chapter i've been upsice three this morning reading this tgis story and it is great so aouther give your self a big pat on the back and please write another chapter

well see ya later
Second Mouse chapter 13 . 9/21/2001
Mr. Mullet.
Mystical Jade chapter 15 . 8/2/2001
Well, it is a fitting ending! At least they have all the time in the world, now, to study ... _ I really enjoyed this ficcie! And I'm interested whether the baddies will strike back again ... A sequel, perhaps? Great job!
BlackWolf1 chapter 14 . 6/12/2001
AWSOME! MORE MORE MORE! QUICKLY!...Please?
VampMari chapter 14 . 5/31/2001
WRITE MORE! I luv it.
Mystical Jade chapter 14 . 5/30/2001
It's still hard imagining Jareth was this kind of sense of humor, but I like the "new" him. _ He's just so funny ... I'm sure Mystique managed to sneak SOMEWHERE. -_-* Post more soon!
Ducky again Darcy Fairchild is too lazy to sign her arse in chapter 14 . 5/30/2001
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next
Ducky aka Darcy who just won't sign in chapter 13 . 5/25/2001
It was hilarious! I loved the part with Jareth and Mr. Sinister's name! That was great! Can't wait for the next part!
Lillian chapter 13 . 5/25/2001
*rotlol* Mr. Magic. hehe! Luv it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »