Reviews for Hunt for Prince Charming
Darkness.of.the.Day chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This was really funny, shame you never finished:)
TotheGreenside chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
*v* I like it how you made Ginny fall for Blaise. C:
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
funny but i hope she ends up with harry... i really hate the h/hr... it's r/hr and h/g
starlit skyes chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Okay, I must say this.

I LOVE THIS FIC! I LOVE IT!

It's freakin' hilarious, girl! It's awesome!

I love Ginny here, even if she hasn't lost her temper yet (which is what I usually like her to do, lol). I like her craziness, the little quips and names, and such.

It's sort of clear that Colin wants her... right?

Is Ginny some sort of animal lover? That whole 'inhumane' thing was pretty funny, lol.

Another thing – the lists are pretty great, but I think the "Outside the castle" and such aren't necessary. Even if the "Day 2" is fun, I think you're much better than having to say where and when something's happening as a heading. But anyway...

Regina is ridiculously funny! She reminds me of Annie in Stephen King's Misery, but that's just a random thought. I would have thought Ginny would get mad and tell her to piss off already!

All in all, great fic. Can't wait for the update!
Cazaletta chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
BWAHAHAHA! that chappie made me laugh so hard! Tom, Seamus, ferret boy... what a mix. :) Don't you ever stop writing!
geena chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
its...07 honey. UPDATE.
deity of death1 chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
Aww... You've made me love Blaise even more with this story. XD My, what a pretty boy.
GinnyGINvampire00 aka Evon chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
Hi. This story is interesting so far. I like the narration, how it is very stream of thought. I also like the lists... they're funny.

I cannot wait to see how this plot develops.

Thanks for writing

-me.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
LOL!

Funny, hilarious!

But let me get this straight ... Ginny can't stand Harry (I get that he can be a bit ...), and Hermione (For real?), and Colin CREEVY is her best friend?

Strange but surely original :-)
chamorrobaby chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
Hey! Great story keep it up! I hope she like Colin
Lady Adrastea chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Please pretty please update soon. I haven't had such a good laugh since...well let's say that it was really funny.
TheBlueLooper chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Hi,

Recently I discovered your writing. And now I am putting you on my favorite authors list. All your one-shot and short stories have been really original and memorable. Like Blind and PS I love you and all the others. You have the artist's skill for doing short stories. You are also incredibly good at comedy. This fic, the hunt for Prince Charming, is one of my favorites so far. I like Ginny's secretive and sly character. The story is very light hearted and gets you actually laughing (which I normally wouldn't do, because it's kind of wierd to get caught laughing in your room all by yourself while you're staring at a computer, but you got me doing it somehow). I hope you return back to finish this story up, because I really enjoyed it.
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
well, I take it that ginny's potion actually worked, and that it WAS an enlargement potion )
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
I love this story. Too bad you havent updated in a year. :(

Sincerly,

One who Wishes You Would Come Back to the World of Fan Fiction
lilmissdiss chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I really liked the story and I think you should update soon. I just posted my first story and if you get time i was wondering if you could check it out. I only have one chapter up so far and I'm just trying to get peoples opinion on it. Its calles The Game

thanks