Reviews for So Many Little Things
Alkeni chapter 14 . 2/3
I like the happier ending, even if its non-canon.

A very good fic.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Great story. Love Buffy and Wes
BLAYNK chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
I much like the alternative ending. the other made me cry.
Sony Boy chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
I aprove this Wishverse, especially the altending. Definitely the alt-ending.

Wesley/Buffy.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
i like this story... and i agree with you if wesley would have meet buffy or faith away form every body else they would be good friends or more
Dugleik chapter 14 . 7/23/2007
I really like the story, well except the alternate ending, which, although it was like cookies to my soul, didn't really fitt in.
Miss American Pie chapter 14 . 8/17/2005
YAY! Wesley's not dead. YAY! No sadness. I'm so happy. This is good. A good way to end it, happily!
Miss American Pie chapter 13 . 8/17/2005
Poor Buffy. I hate that Wes died, I mean, stupid evil Mr. Hoofy! He's so er. . .that makes me sad. Good job, you made me sad!
Miss American Pie chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
How could you kill Wesley after they. . .oh my. That's just too sad!
Miss American Pie chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
FINALLY! YAY! Wesley and Buffy! YAY! That's all I have to say, oh, and poor dead girl. Sorry about her, but not sorry Wesley and Buffy are. . .ah!
Miss American Pie chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
You know, Buffy's Wesley's pet! So, Kakistos just needs to get lost. I hate when guys leave dead bodies and notes saying that I'm their pet outside my house. Is that only me. . .nevermind!
Miss American Pie chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
Oh, no! Does Buffy get to live with Wesley, now? I mean, oh, no! I hope this has good effects on Buffy, cause it's cruel!
Miss American Pie chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
Aw, he got her a gift, and he's taking her to the Ice Capades! That is so cute. I mean it! Aw, Wes, you wanna kiss her, you wanna hug her, you wanna love. . .okay, sorry, but he's likes her! YAY!
Miss American Pie chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
Poor Buffy! I wish it wouldn't have been that man, and would have been Wesley instead, I mean, WESLEY! Come on, you need to get in gear, and woo her!
Miss American Pie chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Oh, Wesley, just go for it! I hope Joyce will be okay, and Buffy's dad is just a jerk. Wes should take her to the Ice Capades, and kiss her! That'd be a very happy birthday!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »