Reviews for Operation: THEKISS
Princess Rusty chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Umm..I musta missed something. What happened to Evan in the first place? I thought he was there the whole time!

No, I think I get it...

It's good, but PLEASE let them get back together!

Pu-leze?
Orange Hoddie Girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Pikastarr i really need to ask you somthing. my best friend Kooky34Girl has written a story and no one has reviwed will you please reviw she loves your storys.

Thanx,

OHG
CyberAngelHolly chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Yay! Great chapter! :D Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but this weekend my Dad and my Uncle were racing. _;; So, I was gone Friday-Saturday. Actually, I came back around 8:00AM Sunday! z-z;; So, I'm really tired. It was worth it, because my Dad came in second place and my uncle did well too! PLEASE update! (It keeps me alive! ;D)
stripess chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
This story was really, really, good! I used to be "Numbuh Three's Twin" Until I got an account. I have no inspiration to write a story yet. Please make another chapter! You don't know how long I was waiting for this chapter to come out! My favorite chappie is probably 2 or 3.
Numbah34 chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
This is an uber-cute story! I'm really enjoying reading it. Numbuh Thirty-Three is kind of annoying me, though (that was probably her purpose for being in the story, anyway...). I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
Update soon.
Missa-MellyFrazier101 chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
U HAVE 2 UPDATE!~Great Story!
longhorngirl17 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
OMG! You are SUCH a good writer. Plus Your athour notes with number four are hilarius. e and my friends are tottal K.N.D freaks so we luv your storys! KEEP WRITING! ...please.
Numbuh Three's Twin chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
This is the GREATEST series EVER! When are you going to make the next one? When? WHEN? Sorry, but Numbu- Kuki is my favorite person and Wally is my second favorite! You are a great writter! Finally someone who actually shows the operatives REAL personality! Keep up the good writting!
LovelyLufia chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
OMG! That was so funny! I loved it! You gotta write/type more! ASAP!
CyberAngelHolly chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Great chapter! o Oh, and Numbuh 86 DOES have a brother. She mentioned him in FUGITIVE, I think. (some reviewer probably answered this before me... _;;) Oh well! Please add more soon!
Sophie Zho chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
DUDE! Awesome chapter! Must continue. And... Heh. Wally's accent. Hoodie too. So awesome. *drools*
Missa-Melissa chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
Ahh,man-another cliff...*SCREAMS*WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME SO?PLEAZ update soon...I LUV YOUR STORY!I'M A FAN!*PULLS OUT BIG FINGER*...
MayB chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
Ha! What a gf. Shame that it 'wasn't meant to be' for Wally and Kuki. Please continue.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »