Reviews for That's The Way It Goes
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
awww
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Cute. I like how they are all immortal. That makes every one's immortal life's tolerable.

-Kate
Emily chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I luved your story! It was better than i thought it would be. I hope you have a sequal! And if you don't get one soon!lol
Azuloy chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Intersting story. A littel unorothodox to say the least but I still like it. Really, I want to see a sequel to the thing. What about Joyce and Giles? If this is past seasson 2, what will Spike, Darla, and Drusilla's reaction's to the joining of a new family member? All I can say is oh dear, look out!
Rebecca the Great chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Well, it was a decent concept, at least. Unfortunately, there was a MAJOR plothole. Please note the all caps in MAJOR. I don't know if you have some sort of brain problem or what, but you seem to have forgotten that when Angel has sex, that's his moment of "total happiness", and that causes him to lose his soul. If you don't believe me, ask any BtVS fan. Also, just about everyone except for Cordelia was a bit out of character, but that's not so bad. And last of all, please check your stories for spelling and spacing errors before you submit them.

Sorry if you found that a bit harsh, but I'm big on constructive critisism. ;-)
debubs chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
uh... whoa
SG chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
ok that was screwed up
J-me chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
okay, i liked, but that whole 'beloved' thing was _REALLY_ annoyin! not an angel thing at all. kinda interestin. freaky end. what about giles?
Angelet chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
It has a lovely innocence about it. This story is written by someone who must have had some sort of sweet, innocent fantasy of what she would like to happen to the Buffy characters. I loved it for the dream, and with that in mind was able to enjoy it. Unfortunately when brought into the focus of reality, the characters were very unrealistic. I fear they all sounded like they were the same person, and around the age of 13. More care needs to be taken to understand how the characters talk, and more specifically think. There are several plot holes, including the main one that Buffy hates vampires and would never in her life ask to be one. She would never keep her soul in the fashion suggested, and would not continue to be the slayer because she'd be officially dead. :) These are just a couple of plot holes, as examples. I recommend this fic highly for anyone looking for a dream, but don't expect the characters to be realistic, just accept it for what it is. :) Good job.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Oh God. This is my first fic. I'm terrified of it in a way. No flames. Dear God, no flames. I have a fragile ego.