Reviews for What Cannot Be Undone
Emily chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Awful chapter. Hated to see the twins this way; the orcs' parts were simply disgusting, especially how the twins reacted to their being destroyed. : (

But I cheered Glorfindel the entire time. That was needed. That was more than needed.

I was listening to "Gray Havens" from RotK soundtrack, and when I read the last two lines I almost cried. '

Good job.
Emily chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ooh. Intriguing summary. Combines two of the most popular form of LotR fic, I think: Elladan/Elrohir-grieving-for-Celebrian fics and Glorfindel-with-a-painful-secret-fics. Lovely. : )
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Oh, that was pretty darn good. Very angsty and whatnot.

Well done.
SkyChild chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
So there's still hope for them.

Their talk was harsh, yet honest, and drawing your readers' attention to the very end. Wonderful work!
Trillium chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Good story, although I'm not convinced the Glorfindels were the same elf.
Master Erestor o.t.c.r chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
ai, zimraphel - little did I know of your mastership in the art of writing! if I had known, I had indulged in your tales earlier, and I shall do so as soon as my time permits.

this is a wonderful tale, and very close to the way I see glorfindel, though I decided, somewhere along the way, to write him differently.

I very much enjoyed this story, you have a great talent to bring characters alive.

untalented elfwriter
Clarenova chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
*cheers* Go, Glor!
Mystical Witch chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
A wonderful tale. Maybe another short chapter or sequel?
Tinni chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
*sniff* I am touched.
LOTRlover chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Well done! All that I hoped it would be.
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Oh, boy, does *this* look like it's shaping up to be a doozy! I can't wait for the confrontation!
Tinni chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Interesting, is there going to be a chapter 2?