Reviews for Seasons of the Heart
wanna-play-a-game chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
That last idea in idea A didn't sound as appealing... can I use idea A (without that last part)?... Maybe after I'm done with my break from writing and other stories.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
That's one suspensful chapter ending you've got there. Definantly leaves one waiting for more. I must say I rather like this story. It hasn't gone at all the way I expected it to, and the OC's are very nice and un-Mary Sue-ish. I must say, at first, I thought Kohaku was an imposter because his arrival and behavior was so sudden and abrupt, but he was always that way in the movie. Can't wait to see a new chapter!
sindi chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
whoa. i like the last chapter the best. (naughty naughty. lol jk.) ha ha
writer00anonymous chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
please update the story! :D (but i'm a sucker for happy endings, so please give us one! hahaha) it's getting interesting,so please update!
BLunatic chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
O...Bad thoughts...BAD thoughts...GOD DAMMIT BAD THOUGHTS! *huff* *huff* Okay, I'm better! Anyway, really good story so far!

Chihiro: Oh my...

Haku: Kami-sama.

*turns to the two* HEY! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?

Chihiro: *blush*

Haku: *turns head*

...O~H! I get it...*smirks evilly* You guys wanna have...Haku, why're you in your dragon form? You think you can beat me, huh? Well, BACKSPACE!

Haku: CR-!

Hehe...Chihiro, you do the rest.

Chihiro: *sigh* Really good story! Please update soon! Arigato...Haku, put down your hand...Sakura-chyan put that scissor back..Wait, no!
Xdeep-breathX chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
arent you going to write the next chapter? ive been waiting to see what happens! i liked it
Chatqueen chapter 9 . 11/7/2004
This story is great apsolutly osonding youshould finish it i Havent wrote a story yet i'm trying to find ideas but your story is inspiering please finish it
Widow's FeatherPen chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Aika: _

"There's always a reason as to why things happen the way they happen," the man turned to him with a soft smile.

"If everything went according to one person's will, the world would not be the world we know. It would be dull, this person would probably die, and the world would be destroyed. Did you ever thought that if she had stayed here she'd make the worlds unbalanced..?"
Ruyn chapter 9 . 2/9/2004
I love it, it is very well written. I noticed that you haven't updated in a while, I know how that is. I hope that you are still going to be to adding to this story. I am waiting anxiously to see what happens next. Great Job :)
Keiko Yuki chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
I wanted to add another note...when u write romance scenes could u plz plz plz go into more detail? Arigato.
Keiko Yuki chapter 9 . 1/5/2004
He seems like u've already chosen to do both. Well I'll be sure to give em a try. I love this story! It's so awesome. I added to my fav. stories list! *not many ppl make it there* Well I'll be sure to keep reading if u keep writing! P.S. I'm glad u had Kohaku and Chihiro finally get serious. Ur a gr8 writer! Ja ne!
Keiko Yuki chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
idea B plz! I like that better and I'm currently reading the rest of the chappies so I'll give u a real review then. Ja ne!
Yaoi-Rules chapter 9 . 1/3/2004
_ That was really, really good. Please update son, I can't wait to see what happens next! _
momo girl chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
great fic,please update soon)
aribear44 chapter 9 . 12/22/2003
sry for not reviewing for the last chapter but i had to go on tho the next chapter although i have to admithat i did like the last chapter but you did not put enough detail in the love scene me veery disappoited
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »