Reviews for Untitled As of Yet
Syulai chapter 12 . 2/28
Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed it even as I'm reading it the second time. It's one of the best stories I've came across! Although Darien was a total jerk for the incident when the were teenagers, I just love the way you have depicted their undying love for each other, that's exactly why we love Serena and Darien for!
Natalie chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
poly what? Nice start
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Oh this story is so good! Thank u!
mymy chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
SUPER LIKE your plot. I love the twist of the story and how it ended... the story was concise but definitely full details.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
I found this story by randomly searching through the list & I can't tell you how I laugh the ending of chapter 12. This was worth reading on my day off!
sabina21 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Good storie
Brizzy chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
loved it great story

but ... could you finish bloodlust?

please?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Terri703 chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! its been a ridiculous amount of years since you published it but its still one of my favs ;)
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
cute story! read in a one-shot type thingy!
sapphireblue12 chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
i can't believe it's over ;.;

this was so good! it seriously had me crying, laughing, and smiling throughout! i am glad for the happy ending because they deserved it
futureprincess chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
For some reason, this is a story I always go back to reread. It just stayed with me and it's been AT LEAST a year since I read it. Yet, I remember it and go back for more. Bravo! Really well written and drama-filled story. Can't wait to finish rereading it for... the third time I think haha.
roxyk630 chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
This has the most frighteningly accurate stage mom I've seen embodied in fanfiction. 100% accurate. Brava!
roxyk630 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Awwwwwww Frodo and Leia kinda make my day!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
lovely story!
enyalie1134 chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
I bloody love this story!

It was amazingly written and I loved every minute of it. I have to say the last chapter was my favourite since I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the spider part. I'm still laughing and I finished reading it a couple minutes ago. This is for sure going to my favorites list.

Thanks for the great read!