Reviews for Time Does Not Heal All Wounds
Aisha04 chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
Great storyline
YvaineS chapter 18 . 4/6/2012
This is a great story, well done indeed!
Sylvia.I chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
bloody brilliant. I could not wait for that to happen (the punch of course) Yeah, GO HERMIONE! (lol)

Sylvia
Sylvia.I chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Krum? why Krum?

Sylvia
EnsnaredSenses chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
Fantastic ending to this chapter.
Kay8abc chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Absolutely ioved it.
shoestring potato chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Wow. Raw emotions, just blown me away.
beexfeatheryduster chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
this was a lovely story to read and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked how you made the entire situation seem believable and how, despite hermiones strong feelings for severus, she still kept to her vows by refraining from sleeping with him. I also liked how you did a thorough discussion of the main characters thoughts and feelings, especially hermiones inner conflict about what to do
BadBoyLover chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
Another great story from you...your characters are always so real, so human. Well done.
Twilight's.Lover chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
"how am i suposed to pick up women? they will think im with you," "but you are with me" "No WITH you" "oh, your not my type ;)" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HILLARIOUS!
magialuna chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
Incredible story. I do like the way you handled it with the break-up because it was quite realistic.

Harry needs smacked. Of course he and Ron generally annoy me in the HP series and fanfic... they depend too much on a girl/woman who they do not really seem to understand or appreciate.

Thanks so much for a wonderful story!

Clare
EconomySizedDreamsOfHope24 chapter 16 . 1/10/2009
I must say, this is quite a good story, and you seem like a wonderful writer. Besides the fact that the plot is written very well, you are one of the most...well,grammatically correct author (I know that's not said very well; I can't think of how to word it) on this site. Most fics here are plagued with spelling and grammar errors, but I believe I've only seen one (and I think it was just a typo, which is fine. We ARE all human). In addition, you are possibly the only author who has gotten the age difference between Hermione and Snape correct. Most say 20 years or more, but 19 is correct. I also must ask: do you have a cat?(grins) The part where Crookshanks stopped at the stairs leading to the Gryffindor common room reminded me so much of my cat, as he's been know to do things like that. Well...I think I've rambled on enough. Back to the rest of the story!
nilaglar chapter 18 . 6/20/2008
Very sweet story;) Read it with great plesure.

And I wonna to translate whole story! (If you don't mind, of course;])
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
wonderful story!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
well, at least he has an option!