Reviews for Time Does Not Heal All Wounds
pianomouse chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
Fabulous story, I really like that you didn't have Krum be a bad person, just the wrong person. The raw emotions that you were able to convey were heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent.
sevslave1 chapter 18 . 7/15/2016
wow, what a story! love that severus and hermione got back together but ive got the feels for viktor. cant wait to read the sequel!
Dimac99 chapter 18 . 6/20/2016
Excellent fic, a difficult subject really well written and handled with care. Hermione's guilt was almost tangible and Severus's sneaky all's-fair-in-love-and-war attitude felt just right for him.

If I had to be picky, and it's definitely picky, maybe Viktor was a bit too reasonable, but maybe that's just because *I* can't imagine ever being so reasonable! It's possible I've never wanted to slap Harry more though - he's a blabbering blabbermouth who gives away all his friend's confidences at the drop of a hat. Someone needs to tell him to STOP HELPING!

Straight on to the sequel now...
mama123 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Amazing. Beautiful story. It was realistic, sensble and well written. Ty for sharing.
Aisha04 chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
Great storyline
YvaineS chapter 18 . 4/6/2012
This is a great story, well done indeed!
Sylvia.I chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
bloody brilliant. I could not wait for that to happen (the punch of course) Yeah, GO HERMIONE! (lol)

Sylvia
Sylvia.I chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Krum? why Krum?

Sylvia
EnsnaredSenses chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
Fantastic ending to this chapter.
Kay8abc chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Absolutely ioved it.
shoestring potato chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Wow. Raw emotions, just blown me away.
beexfeatheryduster chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
this was a lovely story to read and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked how you made the entire situation seem believable and how, despite hermiones strong feelings for severus, she still kept to her vows by refraining from sleeping with him. I also liked how you did a thorough discussion of the main characters thoughts and feelings, especially hermiones inner conflict about what to do
BadBoyLover chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
Another great story from you...your characters are always so real, so human. Well done.
Twilight's.Lover chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
"how am i suposed to pick up women? they will think im with you," "but you are with me" "No WITH you" "oh, your not my type ;)" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HILLARIOUS!
magialuna chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
Incredible story. I do like the way you handled it with the break-up because it was quite realistic.

Harry needs smacked. Of course he and Ron generally annoy me in the HP series and fanfic... they depend too much on a girl/woman who they do not really seem to understand or appreciate.

Thanks so much for a wonderful story!

Clare