Reviews for Li playing big bro role
Tommy-yomz chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Its funny. Tomoyo have an over-protective-brothers which happens to be Touya and Syao-kun. Great fic.
cheng chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
cute :]
Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
umm..it's sweet but really OOC...i know ur a new writer here, but try working on ur writng skills and grammar...nice plot though _
Zerya chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i loved it!last part was very hilarious i couldn't stop laughing
Hiiragizawa Ao'jiro chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
the very typical scenario of Li fighting off the urge to glomp Eriol and hurt him so bad that earth would shake and create disaster much worse than the cards... okay, okay, I'll cut the crap. Galing talaga ng Pinoy (tulad mo at ko! Teeheeheeheehee! bangs head on the wall - 1, 2, 3... nagagawang posible ang tambalan na Eriol at Tomoyo, kahit sa panaginip lang (obviously, I still suck in my native language, yes, Filipino - or at least, that's what I hear from my relatives who talk in a language that I can understand just a teensy bit).

It's really... cute. really! if this fic made me smile for about 5 minutes, then i have to say, this will be very successful if you continue writing and give me another toothache. that way, i'll get my very first set of dentures!
W.Kathy chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
haha, what a cute fic! A protective Syaoran is so adorable! and a nervous Eriol is very interesting too. Tomoyo is so funny and unexpected.

and thanks for reviewing my "slave for a week!" Sorry for not updating...
Random Floater chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Aw so kawaii ::goes starry eyed:: hohoho you know I love all of these couples ::glomps little chibi plushies of the characters:: hehe! I also like Yukito and Nakuru hohoho and Yue/Ruby Moon SO KAWAII ::goes starry eyed again:: hohoho
forest-fires chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Please Update and don't hurt Eriol. He's to cute to be hurt.
Migu-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
lol! I think this is one of the funniest and cutest stories I've ever read. Please continue, I really like how your making everything come out. It's so Kawaii, please update soon, I'd love to see what comes up next
Moonbeams-Stardust chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
this is so funny! run for it eriol! go touya! go syaoran!O
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
WOO! Picnic, boys, and a kiss, how interesting, not to mention sum ass kicking! LOL nice story plz write again!
Sasaya chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
That was funny! XD

But also... KAWAI!

kAWaii! KawAII! kaWAii! (jumps around)
bshinigami chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Hiya!

Your story was kinda cute the way Syaoran tried to kill Eriol and the Neko face was adorable.

You wrote the story sorta like a recount, but you'll improve. Just don't forget to use one type of tense when narrating a story, because sometimes the tenses get all mixed up, but hey! I'm not complaining. Keep up the good work ne?