Reviews for Changes
Emily chapter 1 . 3/1
I hope Frank's okay!:) I think I have an idea of who shot Frank... :) Love the story so far!
-Emily
kk chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
omg i couldn't believe it was ned
angie kramer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
it made me cry so good great start
JamieLynn Black chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
I love this story! Whoa. Yeah. Ned shot Frank. Wow.

Anyway, I noticed when Nancy said, "It'll be all right, Frank," that she was talking to Ned. Is there a reason? Just wondering!
bookworm2009 chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
i liked it...it had a lot of suspense in it
Fashion Designing Diva chapter 6 . 11/23/2007

katie janeway chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
:D
Frank's so sweet!
katie janeway chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
Still hate him. Can't make me feel sorry for him. Nope.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
UHHM... I don't thik that it would be that easy. He knows the tricks and the routines of the detectives because he has had to work with them.
I do hope that everythign works out well between them. Your next chapter should be interesting. Talk to you later!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 4 . 1/30/2004
Good cliffhanger but the chapter was too short. I have a feeling that the story is goig to be too short as well. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I'm sorry it took me so long to review. I don't always check this section becuase it isn't updated so quickly. Whcih is probably the reason why I have more reviews with the stories that I have up here. I'll talk to you later!
Aphrodite2 chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
awe I love it... I read The Mystery of Elizabeth Drew today and then moved on to this story, I am glad I read it. I love Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys! I have read all but 5 of the Super Mysteries and own all but 11... I use to own 6 the 11 but my house flooded and I lost a ton of my books... ok I am not sure why I am rambling like this... _ its a great story...
(I never liked Ned anyways)
Happy Writing!
NSW chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
_ cool!
katie janeway chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Ned is evil, Ned is evil, Ned will pay!
Sorry, but I'm really starting to hate the guy.
Glad to see an update, and I definitely like the new chapter. Hope you get another one up soon.