Reviews for Unbound
Antoninsh chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
There are no words to truly express what I felt reading this, but I thank you for gifting me/us the possibility to read your story. It was truly a gift to read it!
Alexandrion chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Wonderful story and so beautiful about love. I prefer when love and romance are not too graphic. This story is full of innocense from both him and her and yet so passionate. Glorfindel and Vedith are described with a sence of humour and I love that. I surely hope more people review this story. I recall I read in on Henneth Annun a few years ago and now I have tried to find it for several days! Lucky me I did! Thank you!/ alexandrion the Swedish elleth
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This story is beautiful beyond description. I wonder why it has so few reviews. Outstanding story!
TheBotanist chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Words have abandonned me.

I could say beautiful or perfect, even fantastic; but this would fall short the truth.
cherish15 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Beautiful. I don't think there really is another way to describe it. Glorfindel is a very underdone character so thanks for this story.

Cherish15
VeronicaD13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is fabulous!
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ah, if only this was Erestor/Glorfindel. But otherwise, I adoorreedd this completely. I'm totally in love with Glorfindel now. He is indeed the prettiest (though there is a certain Mirkwood elf in mind coupled with a ranger-king, hehe). Erestor is pretty sharp and good-looking too, I would presume. I mean, hes Elronds advisor. Phwoarr.

I loved how Glorfindel is so ancient and loving. His age gives him beauty. I can see him clearly in my minds eye. Things like this, a story like this is what I love. Philosophic, full of meaning, of beauty, of truth, etc. Pure. How things should be. Very gentle and soothing. Gives you a good feeling afterwards.

Im still waiting for an update of 'Forgotten Tree', eh, Ive been watching you update other stories with a stink eye and wondering when oh WHEN you were going to release me from my prison of longing for that story! GAH! You leave us at the best part too!

~BGE
SkyChild chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Usually, I avoid stories featuring an OC. But for some reason, I still ended up reading your story... and didn't regret it. It's a wonderful piece of art, and your Glorfindel is among the loveliest ones out there: considerate, yet passionate, and so very ancient... Great work!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST AND PRBABLY THE ONLY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN GLORFINDEL STORY EVER WRITTEN THAT I HAVE FOUND AND U DID AN AWESOME JOB WITH THE OLD ELF...SERIOUSLY WE NEED MORE OF OL GLOFY TO APPEASE THE EVIL MUSES WHICH DOTH HAUNT AND TAUNT OUR POOR MISGUIDED MINDS.

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR ALLOWING THIS STORY TO BE TAKEN FROM INSIDE SUCH AN ARTISTIC BRAIN.
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I have no words for this story,it was utterly beautiful(an acorn for your thoughts)
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Absolutely stunning! Brilliant! This is the story I have been searching for...wishing to read for so long. You have done what few others can match. I envy you. Beautiful, breathtaking, a gift to your readers.

thank you!

NiRi
vedith1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Acorns! Does thou not see the acorns?
queenieb chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
That was just so spine-chillingly (in a good way) ... perfect. I'm speechless, really, with the beauty and power you have managed to invoke with the pure essence of your words. It doesn't get any better than this. Please don't ever stop writing!
Nethien chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wonderful story, beautifully written.

~Mellon
Arwen1011 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
you're truly talented. What I think I loved most about the story was that your words seemed to be as ancient as his and can thus capture the audience as effortlessly as he captured his little one. Lovely writting!

~A~