Reviews for Catch a Falling Star
the kid chapter 5 . 1/15
Hmmm. All she needs to do is clear herself with sage... see, the way you describe it, it sounds like how land can sometimes absorb bad events and play them back? In this case, its the same principle, just that she's a living person who can by psychically imprinted upon, which would be very threatening to her sense of self, since land isn't sentient. Just clean out the residual energy, and presto, she'll be fine! :)
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Awesome story
Please continue this.
Nessa671 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Please update soon.
TsukiRoze chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
She would be as strong as Buffy, at least for a little while.
hjcallipygian chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Wow, this is a great story. I see it's been quite a while since it was updated, and I guess that this is all we're going to get, but that's fine. It reached a really nice ending right there, heartfelt and touching, and I can live with that. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Anon chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
I love this! CONTINUE!
Stina Whatever chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
please update
Necrovore chapter 9 . 5/18/2007
You still alive?
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
Dude! CAN YOU SAY FREAKIN SWEET! I know you haven't updated in a long time, but please try to update soon. Its really good.

-Kool-Wolf
ScM15 chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
This is very good! Are you planning to continue any time soon? I hope so. Great job so far.
guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
hello are you still there?
ret chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
hurry!hurry!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wow very impresive. i await the next chapter eagerly.
flying alien chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
yay real rogue soon? not that marie isn't great but real rogue would be awesome!
aeslynn chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
Found your story tonight and had to read it all the way through. I love how you have combined the two different elements into one story without being ridiculously blatant about it. I don't read many stories that take place during the time of Glory, so it's a nice change. I look forward to reading the rest of the story and wish you a very, very persistant muse :)