Reviews for Redwall Theatrical Trailers
Stardawn chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
Wow. These are some inspiring previews! I don't read Redwall much anymore (too racist and one sided) but I would totally watch those movies! You know what this reminds me of? Minesweeper: the Movie preview on Youtube. I doubt you're writing this anymore, but if you need another nameyou can use me.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
Another good one. I really like these. Please update soon.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Ha ha! This is great!
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
O! I like the ending! I don't know why, but I like it when it shows someone shooting as arrow and something at you and then it goes black!
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
The whole time I was reading this I was thinking of how trailer would look. Hard I think.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
I was wondering when you were going to do this one. I just want you to know that you are wonderful at these.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
I have one word for this one. Coll!
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
AH! LOVE! This is my favorite book and you made it beautifully! I just wish you had put more Gonff in it, but oh well.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Eh, not as good as the others, but still pretty good.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Another good one! This one is kinda gripping.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is cool! I can just imagine this happening for a trailer.
cchosen chapter 15 . 6/16/2007
I LOVE THESE! They are awesome! FAVED!
Archer of Freedom chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
Yeah, um...

Do you think i could be someone? i don't care who, as long as it's a female. i am a girl.
Archer of Freedom chapter 15 . 5/23/2007
You should so make a career out of this. force those movie makers to make Redwall movies! YEah! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And another thing. You should so totally do Rakkety Tam! I love Tam, and Brooky is so TOTALLY AWESOME! SO IS ARMEL!

i noticed it has been a while since you updated. have you already quit?
Archer of Freedom chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
Viggo's voice is way too deep for MArtin. He could probably be Luke, but not for Martin.

I know that it's a long time from when you wrote it, but Hey!