Reviews for My Charmed Life
Legola lu chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
A great story so far, haven't read one like it so far. I can't wait to see how it progresses!
Jabberz chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
WHOANESS! This is really, really good. Write more, k? I got this from the cinescape boards...this is excellent!
Abstracted chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
I think you need a bit more details in there...see what happens when you RUSH and don't let me do my job? Overall, it's interesting, keep going!
Renae17 chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Wow.. kinda creepy... kinda not... lol Great job A- NVM! lol Yeah, anyways! So, keep it up, chic, you're doin great, love the story so far, let's get a-rollin'! *rEnAe*
Angels of Devils chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
I like. Please go on!
Macy chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I am a big fan of anything involving Harry Potter, and I have friends who update me on anything new around here. So one of my friends pointed me towards this story (I do not know why she did not leave a review!) and told me how great she thought it was! (That means double for you!) She knows that I also love seeing what people think of how Lily and James and the gang lived their lives as teenagers. So, after reading only your first chapter, I am already in suspense! Keep up the good work, writing is a talent! I can picture you as a future author!
Renae chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Hey again! Funny funny! "Are you for real?" lol Great stories, as always, chic, keep it comin, can't wait for more! lol
Papaya-Papyrus chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
really good ,wright more soon
Angels of Devils chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I like this,it's interesting. THe characters are like themself, like, yiu know, in character. Update soon!
learlizbeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
very kool begining to what could be a great fan fic!
s chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
good start. i hope u continue the story
Sophia chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
great so afr, I'm loving it! It involves all of my fave characters! (except for wormtail, of course) can't wait for more
Ariandir chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
What a great idea for a fic! You've captured Remus' reaction just right, and James, Peter and Sirius are all well in character, too - excellent piece of wordsmithying there m'dear. I shall definately be checking back for more - this one's on my favourites list, no probs! Loadsa luv, hugs, muffins n' rum, Arian x
Abstracted chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Hm, finally. But I don't like, it was short. *pouts* Well, it was good, but it was short. How DARE you make it short! *grumbles* Keep it going.