Reviews for The Worg
SheWolfMedjai chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Please continue! This is really good!
ann1245679 chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
write more soon please
Ruroni angel chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Read the whole thing, this is the only page my computer would let me review on. Let me just say this...

Saito... Werewolf... SEXY! Please post the next chapters soon
Gam3rGirlie chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
OMG luv it alot, i like saito-misao fic. u must continue!
Mimi chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
This is great! Please continue!
Kay-san chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
MORE! MORE! I didn't read this story for a while because sci-fi, supernatural stuff really isn't my thing. However it seems when Saitou and Misao are involved I love it! You know, it would have been out of character, but I was kinda hoping for Misao to apologize to poor Wolfie after her insult. Ah well, I guess I just love him too much! Hope to read more soon! Hugs & Kisses!
Kay-san chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Um, of COURSE I want to see what happens next! However, since I'm coming upon this fic after a few chapters are already out, I don't have to wait! Not usually one for AUs but this has me intrigued and my beloved Wolfie hasn't even made an appearance yet! Off to read more! Hugs & Kisses!
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Awesome story :D
fantasy4luvr chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
update soon pls
Lexi Teniro chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Yay! I actually got around to reading it!

All I can say is...awesome. That's a totally new plot that I haven't seen anywhere, with no hints of cliche. And, frankly, their arguments are hysterical. _

I hear you're planning to update soon...? ...Please?
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
*giggles* Bright eyed annoyance? That's cute! Poor Misao...I can count several unflattering nicknames up to now. Not good for a girl's pride!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
I think that this one hell of a sexy chapter. That with the numerous tidbits of dark humor makes this a worthy, very good story!
Icing Flower chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Amazing! I loved Amber Horizons, but this one is going nicely too! It has a feel to the relationship that reminds me of Inuyasha fanfiction, which I love.

It really is a shame the story seems to have been abandoned. I really enjoy Saitou and Misao fanfiction and this is one of those potentially phenomenal ones. By the end of chapter two I was hooked and I barely realized that I reached chapter five until it was over.

I love that Saitou keeps his personality from the series aside from being more -wolfish. Misao tends to come off as being annoying, but not enough to deter me. I guess it's reasonable to be so defensive all the time especially with her personality and the situation she's in.

All in all a great fic is brewing here and I'd really like to see it started back up. I doubt it's going to be as long as Amber Horizons, but just bringing it to conclusion would be great.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
This is a really interesting story. I'm really intriged. Are you ever going to continue it? I can't wait for an update!
animelo chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
Wonderful! Please continue..I am dying to find out what happens next. Great writing!