Reviews for Remains
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is so lovely! I've just spent my lazy Sunday rereading this and I still love it. I definitely miss SS.
c00kl3m0nst3r chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
i wish you would continue the story even with this apparent 3 yr break. i love how you wrote how sark and sydney interacts with each other. please update.
HopelesslyConfussed chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
Amazing I just loved this story so much light and fluffy please write more please
give-you-back chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
I can't believe you left it like that... I need to know more.
qblisa chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
You can't be serious! I are just going to leave it there! Please update! I noticed you haven't updated in a long while... please, please, please reconsider.

I LOVED this story... I mean LOVED!

The banter Sark and Sydney have, the fantastic story line, the characterisation, your writing style... it's safe to say everything :)

I am adding this to my favourite stories link... only reserved for the BEST Sarkneys on Fanfic.

Thank you.

Lisa :)
death-resurrected chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
"Sark...if I'm broccoli, I must be green."

That's a great line. I can imagine them sitting on a couch, comfortably feeding each other chocolate (well...Sydney would need to feed Sark chocolate too) and asking each other silly questions.
lucy chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
Please update!
st.aidan26 chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fic! update it already!
Jazmin chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
Here I am, supposed to be wrapping Xmas prezzies, and instead I'm reading a lovely piece of Sarkney. If it were food, it would be creme brule.
sanchezkm chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
Oh this is such a good fic. I hope you continue it.
SydneyABristow chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE- i luv it luv it luv it! its hilarious yet romantic in a weird way!
Alana84 chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Man, this is probably one of the funniest Snarkey stories I have ever read. I just loved all of it. Anyway I would love it,if you just would reconsider in continuing with this wonderful story!

It's really a shame,if you don't. Plz...
sarkneier chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
I hate you so much for not continuing this one! You left a lot of readers hanging, and longing...
wildly-wrathful chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
Aw, why didnt you continue on with this story? It's so good.
lana chapter 8 . 11/4/2004
okay i know thats its old and extremely likely that you never log on anymore but its an extremely good story and could you please continue it? please :)