Reviews for Mr Sandman
Shadowhusbano chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
at first, i couldent stand reading such choppy sentences, but when i went further in i was intruiged, it was better when eggman spoke in more profound sentences, instead of rough choppy ones i couldent stand, this cought my eye, i enjoyed reading this once the beginning i couldent stand had finished. to say the least, it was mind boggling and i loved it. it made eggman seem... mentaly weak at the end i supose? though his 300 iq is impressive, he lacks to think of the smaller things.
David Macintyre chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Author's note: This story originally featured the lyrics from Did My Time by Korn. This is no longer the case; they are now from Even Deeper by Nine Inch Nails.
The Tears of a Madman chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Honestly, I think you needed a better song. In my opinion, this story dwarfs and KoRn song in just how vivid and original it is.

Anyway, it was great. Its hard to believe I didn't see this sooner. And ya can't go wrong with a Sean Catlett reference. w00t.
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Ah, the evolution of the video game, all demonstrated in this story. The n00b spelling and grammar in the beginning threw me off but then the story unfolded and became a very original story. Possibly the most original story of Sonic I have ever read.
Great work. One slight problem is the lack of spacing, so as the reduce the stress of the reader's eyes.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
It would be better if it was shorter, you didn't use the idea fully anyway... What's my problem really? Maybe I just hate anything being wasted, and you could have made it better...
Elendraug chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
*jaw drops* You...just...*dies* Every time I read something of yours, your work gets better and better. I am in awe (and also honored to be on your favorites list ). Excellent job, Mac. I worship you. *sets up incense and candles and starts chanting* Keep up the great writing!

~*StarWolf*~

P.S. *mwarf*
Nazza chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Decent people don't send hate mail to their criticisers: they send them mail asking why you view their fics as bad. Obviously no one's bothered to criticise you, Ryu Gunslinger, or you'd know what I'm talking about.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
*yawn* as if the first part wasn't boring enough, the second was the same way.

First the newbie writing is suppose to be like that, uh-huh, pathetic. Sonic using a mega granade launcher, sheesh, that is just crap, I would have used the R.Y.N.O (Rip Ya a New One) six missile rocket launcher then a outdated peice of crap.

Then we move onto the lame zome, and hear of eggmans bitching of why he exists, and why he is there... sheesh, my brain now is yawning, my eyes tired ready to close for good.

Top it off with a good song, still dosn't make it better.

Yeah, and space a bit often, it would do some good for the eyes.

BTW, dont bother sending an E-mail bitching about god know what, if you can't take critisism, then you obviously shouldn't write.
X chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
hmm, odd, and a little hard to read with the bunched up text.

Rating 4/10
CSI Productions chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Wow, someone else knows what I know. I'll confuse you further though...