Reviews for Miroku Noir
windborne chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Interesting... *grins evilly*
Attaintity chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I do hope you continue this, I don't think I have ever read a Miroku and Sango fic that ever gotten the right feel to it like this one has.
PsychoSushi chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This is good. I especially like the bad hand eye coordination part.
legendary.hacker chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Hey, this is good. I like your stle of writing. You should continue this.
Lian Li chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
*stares open mouthed* What the...okay? thats a really intersting story since most people dont really do their fanfics like this. i liked ur story! its so original! and its the only one i read thats like written in this style! so please keep on writing! D
Koinu chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
if you don't continue this story i will be forced to poke you for 6 months and 2 1/2 days. with chopsticks. SHARP ONES! *waves chopsticks around menacingly* _
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 11/21/2003

*blinks again*

*falls over laughing*

Oh, you do not know how much I LOVE noir. Intriguing plotline. Mysterious lady. (Often smoking, lipsticked...) The cynicism. Yes, definitely the best part: the cynicism.

And of course, the hidden depth of the characters, once you get past the lovely quirkiness of it all. But... that's something else entirely.

I really hope you do work on this one. I love noir, and I love Mir/San... So... This is like a dream come true. _
asdfjpoetic chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
This is going to be hillarious work on it and please don't make TMWI any more angry I like that story
taskinLUDE chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Oh man this reminds me of something else. Besides, you know, like you said "old movies with the cynical, slightly sleazy narrator and the troubled, mysterious woman with a past"

Hm ever read "Calvin & Hobbes" ? Oh well old comic by Bill Watterson. Calvin's got a lot of, well, alter-egos I dare say. When you said the "old movies..." it reminded me of "Dick Tracy" (I think thats his name) Calvin would pretend to be this detective dude.

Anyways it just made me think of like the detective sitting in his tiny office, shades pulled down but not completely closed so a few rays of the sun could still filter through. He'd wear one of those fedora hats (maybe not fedora but the kind with the rim all around and, well the cool kind) and like a shirt and tie and a trench coat of some kind draped over his shoulder and all.

And then when you went into this office you would see his desk, strewn with all kinds of paper documents and manilla folders with those cheap plastic sticker labels. Then behind the desk you could only see the back of his swiveling chair and a cloud of smoke sifting through the air.

Then the chair would slowly turn around and the detective would be there, his hat set at a jaunty angle atop his head to prevent you from seeing his eyes and a thick cigar protruding from the corner of his mouth. Then he'd look up at you and ask in a clever way "What do you want" ya know? And of course the person he's talking to would generally be a "mysterious woman".

But do the "old movies" make you think of somethin like that too? That kind of setting anyways...*mumbles something about my stuupid long rant* By the way, this story rocks.

- keep it real -
Annoying Chaos chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Woot! Another really funny story! Huzzah. Please continue to work on this, and I might even concider buying Keiko (or is it Naraku?) from you. You see, I have this pit bull, and he gets hungrey at times, and I'm running out of squirrels...
oneanimelover chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I definitely say, “pursue this story!”

That was very well written. And you’re right, it has this particular air in it that just suits Miroku and Sango just fine.

I do hope that you would go on with this. The first chapter was very well written and I’m excited to find out what you have in store for the two.
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Nice! Very well written and intellectual, but with a spicy Miroku touch; just the way it should be for a first-person Miroku POV. I commend you and anxiously wait for an update!
SM together chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Not bad, is this a chapter story or a one-shot? In either case... Plz continute with a next chapter or a sequal.
Captain Comic the Pirate chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
You have to get a second chapter up!

o.O I give you 8 out of 5 Woofs.
dark rain chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
hehe this looks to be a very worthwhile read. i can't wait til the next chappie _