Reviews for TEARS
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
Oh still a good story.
Lora 33 chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
It was a NICE story what nice it's so nice.
I loved it so much and I wish you could write
More!
LittleSnowChild chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
The hell?! In the end owaru died as well! This is too sad poor nokoru TTATT
Kensy Echo chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
WHY THIS STORY CAN MAKE ME BROKE IN TEARS MANY TIMES? Q-Q Just how could you make such a beautiful story like this? So deep. It really touches my deepest heart. I don't ever think that a story behind imonoyama's family can be like this. Behind that charming smile Nokoru, he hid his sorrow and loneliness just for himself...

Please let me fav and dreaming of my sweet Nokoru Q-Q

KensyEcho
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Excellent
Nikki271 chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
Oh my God! I can't stop my tears from falling down my cheeks! This is, by far, the BEST touching story I've read. It really made me cry. '(
brenna96 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
i don't get it.

why would Hajime stab Nokoru?

good plot though.

the tears are coming...ㅠㅡㅜ
Bright Anarchy chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
The story is good. The whole thing needs editing for grammer and proper word use as english is obviously not your native language but the writing is good.
Syaoran-Lover chapter 12 . 3/15/2004
I get the concept that life is not flowery and all, and that there's not always a happy ending, but you already killed Douku. . . and when Owaru was bout to help Nokoru, you kill the older brother too! And where did that arrow come from anyway?
Nokoru's reasoning/speech was KAWAII though.
I still protest that Owaru died, give Nokoru time to breathe, for Heaven's sake!
Oh, and you got Owaru's name confused with Douku's 2-4 times in the middle of the fic again.
Syaoran-Lover chapter 11 . 3/15/2004
In the previous chapter you got Owaru's name mixed up with Nokoru's in a flashback; on this one you confused Owaru's with Douku's after the latter's first appearance here.
They're rejoined. . . but it's so hard deciding stuff like that. . .
Owaru's suffering a lot, though. He must really love Nokoru. Where is Hajime anyway?
Poor Nokoru. . .
Syaoran-Lover chapter 10 . 3/15/2004
O_O
Touching and very sweet chapter!
Akira's back, and now both he and Suoh know about Nokoru. . . damn, I loved their reaction!
Owaru. . . start praying alright! He still had the star. . . and NEVER gave it to Nokoru? Why's that?
Syaoran-Lover chapter 9 . 3/15/2004
Wow. . . Owaru probably felt really bad that day.
And everyone forgot Nokoru from then on. . . leaving him to drown in yet more sadness.
Do they blame Nokoru too?
The kid never got the star did he?
I just remembered Owaru slapped Nokoru on a previous chap (not like I could forget anyway), and if Owaru (and the others) loved the boy that much, he must have been really shocked with himself whe realizing what he'd done!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 8 . 3/15/2004
O_O
Sweet Nokoru, he won't change even if he's dying. . .
OMG, that was so sweet and sad!
Poor Suoh and poor Nokoru. . .
Poor Hajime too, but she should have controlled herself if she didn't want that to happen. . .
Nokoru-sama!
Shocking truths. . .
- - - -
There were less Grammar mistakes, but there still are a lot, so editing would be a good idea. _~
Syaoran-Lover chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
Well, if the person I loved died protecting another, I would probably go berserk too, but ti kill her own brother who she loved so much is a bit twisted. . . I think the girl's finally lost it. . .
Sweet scene with Owaru and Suoh, but I seriously fear what they'll do when they find Nokoru bleeding like that. . . and I guess they've already heard her scream so it shouldn't take long. . .
Very surprising, however. . . I suspect I did not see that one coming, even if I thought about it, I did not figure it would actully happen. . . -_-
ONE TIP: study a bit more Grammar; your story's great, but there are so many Grammar and Spelling mistakes it distracts a reader's atention (at least mine it does)!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
She's going to kill herself too?
OMG, that'll only leave Nokoru-sama even more sad and alone!
But, it is a good reason. . . I tend to find incest, if it's about REAL love, quite a sweet thing.
I hope she will be OK. . .
And I hope Nokoru-sama will be OK too. . .