Reviews for Pearl
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 3/6
So very original, not even a whiff of a Mary Sue. Love that the boy reentered the story, and my favourite bit was finding Jack had stolen the purse but left her even more money. so clever of you.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wholeheartedly excellent. Your own characters, and the beautifully done Jack/Pearl thing, and how Jack had been forceably removed from the ship multiple times. The external view of Jack, particularly.
McNuffin chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved this! :-)
Creatura chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
loved it, but I almost suffocated stifling my laughter when she gets the impression he wants to "turn her along a central axis." so much win there.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Poor Jack. It makes me almost want to cry. You write so well!
breadandchoc chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow. Quite the original idea, well written. And no, interesting perspective that wasn't Mary Sue. :)

Keep writing, dear!
Raquedan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Okay. I'm stunned. I'm going to go crawl into a corner now. Love this, and I really didn't expect to.
Christina Simon chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Wow. Best original female character I've ever run into... awesome.
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Magnificent - filled with the yearning desperation Jack must have felt at that point in his life. Very well done.
Kirinki chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wonderful little story - she is definately not a Mary Sue and Captain Jack is dead on. Good work!
Acacia chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Oh, delightful, and so IC. Jack/Pearl is my official One True Pairing these days.
Also I declare this fic to be Sue-free- she's far too *real* for that. And Mary Sues dominate the story; this was clearly really about *Jack*.
brombones chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wonderful. Love it. Keep up the great work.
Thora Arwin chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Aww, great fic! Now.. how come I haven't reviewed this earlier? I absolutely loved your characterization of Jack(as always, with your writing), he's dead-on accurate. The swaying, the talking, his gestures.. everything seems to come through and I can easily imagine him doing all you write.

I felt a little sad for the girl, though. WHAT a bitter-sweet ending, lol! You need to make that up sometime*wink* Keep up the great work!
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
*hugs Jack* Poor baby. . . you'll never forget the Pearl, Jack! I love the characterisation of Jack in this fic, he's really in character. I can see him doing everything as if I were watching the movie again! *shivers* And some of it's good stuff. Yay, good fic!

Keep writin'!
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Love it so far. Great to read someone writing about the roguish charmer and not the mushy romantic that I doubt he is. Great work.